jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

1. MrsHernandez profile image60
    MrsHernandezposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4972294_f260.jpg

2. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 6 years ago

No...not at all. It's not Biblical therefore I do not believe in it.

3. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 6 years ago

No,You only get one chance in life,and "You snooze,You Loose".

4. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

1, Jesus was a reincarnation

2. The early Christians believed in reincarnation.

2. Some early Christian felt that if they don't  make in this life time they should not worry because they have other chances in the next reincarnation. This is not sit well the the Church elders because they could not control or apply fear on those Christians who believe in reincarnation. So they preached that you have only one life and that is it. It is either this or never.  So Christians  are told to believe that there in no reincarnation by their religious institutions. This message has stuck with Christianity since then. This is self evident from every Christian response.

3. There is ample scientific evidence today, even in modern science that people do reincarnate. There are thousands of case-files that provide ample evidence, however, Christians are in denial.  Seek and you find find. All truths lead to God.

4. Do you really believe that God Almighty who has Infinite love over man would only allow reincarnation just once?

5. With some exceptions namely new souls, we are all reincarnations.

5. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

No, I don't.  Read Born Again 05's answer--that is what I wrote originally then saw it already on here,  :-)

6. SpiritPhilosopher profile image53
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 6 years ago

Reincarnation is a belief based on traditional superstition.

working