No...not at all. It's not Biblical therefore I do not believe in it.
No,You only get one chance in life,and "You snooze,You Loose".
1, Jesus was a reincarnation
2. The early Christians believed in reincarnation.
2. Some early Christian felt that if they don't make in this life time they should not worry because they have other chances in the next reincarnation. This is not sit well the the Church elders because they could not control or apply fear on those Christians who believe in reincarnation. So they preached that you have only one life and that is it. It is either this or never. So Christians are told to believe that there in no reincarnation by their religious institutions. This message has stuck with Christianity since then. This is self evident from every Christian response.
3. There is ample scientific evidence today, even in modern science that people do reincarnate. There are thousands of case-files that provide ample evidence, however, Christians are in denial. Seek and you find find. All truths lead to God.
4. Do you really believe that God Almighty who has Infinite love over man would only allow reincarnation just once?
5. With some exceptions namely new souls, we are all reincarnations.
No, I don't. Read Born Again 05's answer--that is what I wrote originally then saw it already on here, :-)
Reincarnation is a belief based on traditional superstition.
by Elizabeth 4 years ago
How can the Bible be considered proofI would say that 8 out of ten times when discussing proof of god with a theist, they quote the Bible. In my perspective, the Bible is the collection of claims about the christian god, not the evidence for it - and all claims require...
by borge_009 2 years ago
Do you believe in reincarnation?We all wonder if there's life after death or there's none. Personally, I do hope that reincarnation is true.
by IDONO 2 years ago
Will the second coming of Jesus be considered a reincarnation of himself?There are those that believe in the second coming, as spoken in Revelations. There are those that believe that, yet don't believe in reincarnation. If he comes back as himself, does that not count as reincarnation or...
by Kitty Fields 8 years ago
Do you believe in the Summerland or something similar such as Tir Na Nog or Heaven, etc.? Do you also believe in reincarnation or a recycling of energy? What do you, as a Pagan, believe in as far as life after death? For me, I am a believer in the Summerland (I also refer to it as Tir Na Nog from...
by Kathleen E. Pitz 6 years ago
Belief in "God"... such a broad topic, right? I have questions about religion and beliefs though, and I'm going to ask here.OK. So, I believe in a god or gods. I also believe that he/she/they are good, loving, moral, and protective. I've never in my life believed in a "Satan" or...
by lucieanne 3 months ago
After reading and contributing to so many posts about Christianity on here I'd love for someone to answer this question. Which form (if any)of Christianity is the real deal? It's one thing to get into heated debates over who believes in what religion, but it seems strange to me that there are so...
Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|