jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (20 posts)

Do you believe that ALIENS exists....????

1. pankajkumared profile image59
    pankajkumaredposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that ALIENS exists....????

2. profile image59
    JBunceposted 6 years ago

With the incredible, almost incalculable number of solar systems in existence and the number of planets in those solar systems, I think it's a very strong statistical probability that aliens do exist. Now, whether we've ever actually been CONTACTED by any of them... I do think the answer to that is still uncertain.

3. selfdefenselesson profile image58
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

Yes. The universe is so big that the chances are there.

4. profile image0
    klevifushaposted 6 years ago

Absolutely. There is no way that we are the only form of life in the universe.

5. TMApsey profile image79
    TMApseyposted 6 years ago

I can't say for sure, because I've of course never seen one, but I believe that almost everything is possible! It seems nieve to think that we are the only planet that contains life.

6. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

An alien, as far as I am concerned, is any person not born and raised in my native country. Therefore yes! aliens do exist.....

7. SpiffyD profile image84
    SpiffyDposted 6 years ago

I have an agnostic position regarding alien existence. We don't yet know whether they exist and in what form they exist. However, that does not discount the possibility that they exist.

8. LittleStash profile image67
    LittleStashposted 6 years ago

The probability is pretty high that aliens (that is, living creatures from other planets) exist.  As far as whether we've seen any yet, if you ever watch mainstream newscasts, you might be convinced that they're on our TVs every day!

9. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Of course. There are so many habitual places in the universe other than earth, that it is indeed a very likely possibility. Now, aliens that are close to us? Maybe not, but there certainly are other forms of life out there. I just hope that Earth is not destroyed for an intergalactic highway. If it is unfortunately, I have my towel. smile

10. lydocia profile image60
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

The universe is ever expanding, and it is possible there are many more universes than the one we know.

There are so many planets, it would be very egocentric to think only our planet has some life on it.

Do I believe aliens are green little humanoid creatures who send laser beams from their butts? No. What I do believe is that, at least, there are some bacteria-like living beings somewhere on another planet.

11. IntimatEvolution profile image78
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

After watching the Fourth Kind, I am certainly a believer.

12. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

actully I do I just had this conversation with a freind and I think it would be nieve to think we are the onley life form out there

13. ibbarkingmad profile image84
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

Yes. More specifically, I believe there are other worlds and life on them with human life. I think the assumption that God created just one world with life on it is arrogant. I am not saying this is fact, but I think it is a distinct possibility.

14. justom profile image68
    justomposted 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure the folks that run this site are from Uranus, so I'd say yes!!

15. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

As has been mentioned here already, the universe is too big not to even consider other life forms "out there." My youngest brother swears he was the victim of an alien abduction. Mostly I think he is delusional but once in a while I do have to wonder....maybe he was.....

16. Kamalesh050 profile image81
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

Yes I do. There is every possibility that our planet is not the only one having life on it.

17. dan-1 profile image76
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

Yes, with the infinite amount of solar systems it would be almost idiotic to think that life doesn't exist elsewhere.
    When we went to the moon technically we were aliens.

18. jacqui2011 profile image81
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I believe that there has to be more than one planet apart from earth which has life form. There are so many unexplored planets and I think there will be aliens on some of them.

19. profile image0
    Marie-AnneLeClercposted 6 years ago

Absolutely! I have seen strange phenonoma in the sky and shining in my bedroom window & have had witnesses beside me to testify...

20. cephla profile image61
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Yes. I'm single for that very reason. tongue

working