jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How you would like to title movie based on your life?

1. froch profile image83
    frochposted 6 years ago

How you would like to title movie based on your life?

Imagine the situation when there will be movie about your life, based on your biography. What title would be best for this movie?

I would like to choose "FACEPALM" ;-)

2. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

"Black Sheep" Because I never fit in with my family, or in this world.

3. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

Haha Facepalm sounds like the title my brother would choose for himself smile  As for me I think I would like it to be something like.  "Dance and the wold laughs at you" cause often that is how I feel I do something and dont care how people react or if they laugh at me. smile

4. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Care to share why you like "FACEPALM"? smile
    BTW, i my life is a movie it would be a comedy one. I cant see, to find the ideal title for it. Oh, i see, "Clueless" would be perfect! :-)

5. Bubblegum Senpai profile image88
    Bubblegum Senpaiposted 6 years ago

Probably "shut-in." While I'm not a total recluse, because I live in the middle of nowhere I really don't much of a social life outside of the internet and people I see at work.

6. rembrandz profile image85
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

"Scapegoat" That's only if I become a celebrity and I have a fan following, when people would buy whatever reason I may give behind that name. So I'll reserve the "Why"  if I become one ;o)

7. whiplashinfo profile image57
    whiplashinfoposted 6 years ago

Grass- because out nowhere someone like me evolves into this world eager to find my place and made an impact to this world I wish to change.

8. profile image0
    Saugasfinestposted 6 years ago

Thug And A Gentleman.... The Story Of One Mans Battle With His Identity