What are christians doing to show love to atheists?

1. whoisbid profile image75
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

What are christians doing to show love to atheists?

Jesus Christ taught people to love others. If that is true, then why do most people calling themselves christians only care about their own kind? Did Jesus not teach people love those who are NOT their brothers? Surely someone who does not love atheists is not doing any better than a tax collector according to Jesus as he says

"If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much" Mt:5:46 NLT

What positive steps are you taking as a christian to be better than a corrupt tax collector in your actions (not just your words)

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

whoisbid:    I can only speak for myself not others. Personally I try my best to reachout to atheists and others with my Hub writings, but it is difficult to reach someone who is not willing to be reached. I have no animosity or dislike toward atheists or anyother person. All are my brothers and sisters. I do pity the atheist though for when the day comes and it will come, when Jesus Christ returns to do battle with satan, those who choose to deny Him as the Son of God will find themselves in a very uncomfortable spot. This is not my prediction or prophecy it comes from Jesus Himself in the Holy Scriptures.

3. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 6 years ago

actions speak loudern words. showing love is far better. we live by example.