jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

1. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

2. frugalfamily profile image74
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I wish you were able to elaborate. If you are looking to find something that you can teach, ask yourself what your friends and family compliment you about.  What do you do without thinking that others may be stumped about.  I hope that helps.

3. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

I would definitely teach Web Development & basic computing to all those who need these skills.  Everyone needs them today no matter who you are because the web is taking over everything.

4. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I would teach people.......manner's....politeness and kindness, because these

three things  seem to be like some of our past animals....."extinct".

Kind Regards

MP50.

5. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 6 years ago

I'd try to teach people,especially young people,how to value themselves and see that they are valuable because they are here.
    I would also try to teach people how to let people be who they are, and not try to controll everyone.

6. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Logical analytical deduction in reasoning.
    To look at the things that can go wrong in their designs / concepts in a positive way.
    To look forward beyond today and backward beyond yesterday.

7. Mr. Infinite profile image61
    Mr. Infiniteposted 6 years ago

A caveman! Then he can do all my online work!

8. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Being a teen is not as bad as it seems.  I had rough teen years, but I counted the days until my 18th birthday.  I feel like some teens don't have that hope.

9. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I never thought about teaching anything until recently.  I never thought I was cut out for it, but decided to dabble in teaching grammar here on HubPages. 

What I've found is that passion really can show through to your students.  I've gotten great feedback and have finally gotten to teach a subject that I feel is important.  Most importantly, HubPages allows you to do it your own way!  So far it's been a great experience.  smile

10. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

Live your life peacefully and let others to live with the same. This is what I would like to teach other people.

working