jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in supernatural beings? Why? and why not?

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in supernatural beings? Why? and why not?

2. Inspired to write profile image76
    Inspired to writeposted 6 years ago

Hi Admiral, sure I do believe in the supernatural, I personally, have had many experiences as such, requiring me to investigate further, coming up with fine examples from other folk too. I believe we are all energy, & energy can also leave our body, when alive, & especially, once deceased, as there is nothing to keep the energy inside no more. Energy is driven through emotions. Emotions are powerful. Please view some of my articles here on hub pages for full explanations.
    Regards Dale

3. Cresentmoon2007 profile image73
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

It depends what you are asking here Admiral. If you are asking if I believe that the paranormal such as Spirits exist then yes I do. If you are asking if I believe that the Fae exist then yes I do and that is because of my personal belief system that I have. I do not believe that werewolves exist or anything like that. But spirits and anything similar to them I do.

4. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

yes, I've had too many personal experiences to NOT believe. My husband, on the other had, does not believe at all (I know that he secretely wants too...)

5. Azaurmyth profile image59
    Azaurmythposted 6 years ago

I definitely do. Particularly Fae. I do simply because I've had too many things go missing, or do strange things, that defy explanation.

working