jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Upon Jesus' return, what would you say when you met him?

1. Maygrace profile image60
    Maygraceposted 6 years ago

Upon Jesus' return, what would you say when you met him?

2. cafeteria profile image71
    cafeteriaposted 6 years ago

I would look the Lord in the eye and say: Lord Jesus, I Hope I'm going with you, cause I definitely wouldn't like the alternative.

3. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

First I would express great sorry, for the way we men and women have screwed the world up, "shameful things in his Name." Then two, I would ask him, "How he would have done it differently."
    Since he would not recognize the world, all the big churches that have been build in his name, the wars that have been fought, between Christian enemies and the Christians, we would have a lot to talk about.
    Things like, "What is a Christian?" Jesus wouldn't recognize what we are doing in his name.
    Dr. Haddox

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Assuming I could speak, I would thank my Lord and Saviour for coming to earth to die for my sinful soul.

5. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

If He were to come back today, I'd probably say something along the lines of "Wait, wait I'm not ready yet!" lol

If He were to come back when I was like....80....then I'd probably say, "It's about time! What took you so long?"

He's probably laughing at me right now lol.

6. Hezmyjoy profile image60
    Hezmyjoyposted 6 years ago

What could you say that He doesn't already know? And if you are His, you already met...that is, by faith.

7. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I would humbly and sincerely say to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (with tears of joy streaming down my face),  "Thank You, Father, for saving me!"

8. giopski profile image60
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

No other than words of thanks for giving me the opportunity to live and appreciate life and for giving me the chance to inspire other people and not to lose hope.

9. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I would fall to my knees and acknowledge Him as My Lord Jesus, My King. Command me Lord Your Will Be Done.

10. profile image45
    Jesusishopetoday1posted 6 years ago

Thank you for sacrificing your life, for my sins...so that I would have life. I am sorry you had to go through so much pain, suffering, physical abuse. You gave up your life so that others would live and their sins were forgiven. Thank you.
    There is nothing in this world that I cannot endure, as you give me strength. I will follow you all the days of my life.

11. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

What took you so long?!

But seriously? Thanks!

working