jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best way to start your day?

1. Tony the writer profile image75
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

What is the best way to start your day?

2. Senoritaa profile image69
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

Exercise. Keeps you fresh all day, physically and mentally.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Sleeping in, for starters. Going into the kitchen to find my partner has made breakfast taco's and hot coffee. Eating with him while watching a show. Then sitting in bed reading a book for as long as I desire.

4. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Being grateful for what I have, take cleansing shower and yoga meditation. I catch myself waking up before the alarm rings so I can do all that before anybody rises!!!

5. cat on a soapbox profile image94
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

My favorite way to start my day:  staying in bed for a couple of minutes to stretch while listening to the birds sing, feeding my cat and dog, having coffee and a brief visitl to my garden, then eating breakfast while checking my e-mail and facebook.

In general, I'd say allowing time to do something pleasurable and having breakfast are most important.

6. profile image10
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

We should commence each day with full of optimism and faith in the prevalence of a Supreme Being who guides all. We must also be aware that it is His plan that is unfolding before us and not our plans. We as a body/mind context is really insignificant as the water bubble. We are at best inert. As the electricity activates each gadget, we are also activated by the invisible Force within us!

7. GA Anderson profile image82
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

Discover the 6 best ways to start your day no matter what your normal routine or time frame is. Be more successful with these morning tips. read more

8. sriramapriya profile image66
    sriramapriyaposted 4 years ago

Praying my god and with cup of tea i start my day with confidence.