jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your most priced treasure?

1. katherineaya profile image58
    katherineayaposted 6 years ago

What is your most priced treasure?

2. somethgblue profile image87
    somethgblueposted 6 years ago

My unique perspective of the World and having learned to trust my heart. Having learned to keep an open mind and the ability and willingness to learn new ideas and  concepts while searching for the truth.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

In terms of material things, I don't really have much that is really priceless - I suppose my photographs of family.  If you mean prized treasure of any kind, then it would be my family, husband, two children and their families.  I am so grateful everyday for them.

4. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I would have to say that, at this stage of my life, I find good health to be my most prized treasure.

5. Jarp profile image60
    Jarpposted 6 years ago

Priced or prized?
    Priced, probably the clothes on my back, I have no need for material things.
    Prized, my child and the journey we are both taking

6. jeanniedoe profile image55
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

If  we are referring to material things, I can say my  loved ones are the most people I treasured  in my life.

7. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Definitely family and friends, then having good health. I do not have anything material that I consider "prized".

8. grinnin1 profile image80
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

I have my grandmother's wooden rolling pin. Notched and worn from us, with faded red handles. She got it as a wedding present in 1940 and I love it because when I use it, I can see her hands. Miss her terribly, but it is a wonderful little part of her life that I treasure.

9. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

My most prized treasure is my relationship with God, my faith, my children & grandchildren, sound mind & good health.

10. donnaisabella profile image79
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

My faith is my most priced treasure because it is the basis and origin of all my other treasures.

11. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

My most prized material treasure is a tiny brown glass dog that I was given when I was six...that would be 58 years ago now. I would post a picture of it but it is packed as I am moving soon.
    It is special because my Momma and Daddy gave it to me for a birthday present one year. We did not have a lot of money when I was a child so a special gift was SPECIAL. It reminds me of the days long ago when I received it and all was well in our little corner of the world.

12. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

At my current age, it will be my family.

Great to have two wonderful children and my wife.