jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

If you could chose one thing in the world to take with you to heaven, what would

1. csigler0221 profile image59
    csigler0221posted 6 years ago

If you could chose one thing in the world to take with you to heaven, what would it be?

2. Kebennett1 profile image61
    Kebennett1posted 6 years ago

Since by definition a person is not a thing, I would have to chose my laptop smile

3. Perspycacious profile image81
    Perspycaciousposted 6 years ago

My wife, although it is far more likely that she will take me!

4. profile image0
    mcals71posted 6 years ago

You said "thing" therefore I assume you were not referring to people. I can't think of a single thing that I'm so attached to that I would want to take with me to Heaven. Objects serve us well here on earth, but in Heaven we can probably create whatever we want by merely thinking about it, so we won't be needing anything from the earth.

5. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

I wish I could take him with me.  It just would not be fair if I did because he may enjoy living here on earth.  So I guess I would want to take my computer.

6. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image58
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 6 years ago

My pets - and every other animal on this world, except snakes.

7. ii3rittles profile image84
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

My cats. No object can compare to the love an animal can offer. I wouldn't want anything made by man.

8. cat on a soapbox profile image95
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I will see my human loved ones in heaven, and I will have no need for material things. I would want to take my precious feline companion- my dear cat.

9. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 6 years ago

A noun is a person, place or thing. If one were to ask someone what they considered to be the most precious "thing" in the world, some people may say their spouse, child, or puppy dog. Therefore, children could fit your definition here. So, that is my answer: I would take my children.  :0)

10. csigler0221 profile image59
    csigler0221posted 6 years ago

I would not take anything. See, like someone had said your loved ones that have passed are already there awaiting your arrival and the ones here on earth are still living. So, I would definitely not take my children because that would mean they would die along with me and my life consists of keeping them safe. I would not take a person because it would not be there time to go, but I would tell them I will see them there. And, like others have said, material things mean nothing in heaven. Material things are given to you by god to help you through life here on earth not to take them with you. And, well I have no pets at the moment, but if I did I would want them to stay here to comfort the ones I love, my children, after my passing. So, what would I take with me to heaven, not a thing, but my memories that I hold so dear to my heart because I feel that those are everlasting.

11. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

I would take all the athiests and dump them off a the pearly gates, so Jesus could tell them they have had a wasted journey and are standing outside the wrong Gates.

12. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

It would have to be my family. That counts as one isn't it?

13. AEvans profile image80
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

If you could take one thing in the World with you when you went to heaven what would it be? I searched, thought and slept on the question. read more

14. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

This is a great question. If I go to heaven, I would like those who love me and whom I love, to be there with me.

15. Silver Poet profile image76
    Silver Poetposted 6 years ago

I believe animals are automatically included, and that they are endowed with souls if and when they love and are loved by us.

As an artist, I would take my favorite pencil.