jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If there is something worth fighting for, what could that be?

1. litsabd profile image72
    litsabdposted 5 years ago

If there is something worth fighting for, what could that be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6400743_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

Family---Friends---Country---Certainly worth defending at all costs.

3. woodamarc profile image63
    woodamarcposted 5 years ago

Protecting the liberties, rights and freedoms of a free and sovereign people; guaranteed to us through our US constitution and bill of rights, and "as our forefathers had envisioned."

4. ananceleste profile image75
    anancelesteposted 5 years ago

I know that the only thing that is worth fighting for is the ones that you love...

5. profile image0
    erickcbposted 5 years ago

Freedom. It encompasses all. Freedom to chose freely, love freely, and be you at all times is the key to happiness in my book.

6. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I was going to write something about this question and then I read an excellent and most comprehensive answer, it is the answer from Ananceleste. She has summed it up most significantly... "I know that the only thing that is worth fighting for is the ones that you love..."
    Therefore, a person or entity that wishes to stage a successful resistance to aggression should manifest significant love for what the aggression is trying to destroy or control... If one is trying to overcome or conquer something then one should develop a significant love for it before anything else...

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It will be end of destruction that we created like the Green House effect, oZone, natural disasters that maybe the result of us draining the earth resources. We must fight against population like forest fire and help to protect the mother earth from destroying itself.

We human beings should fight for PEACE in the world and work towards the same common goal of saving the earth.

8. unknown spy profile image77
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Love.. sounds selfish but its true, people fight for love smile

9. Peter Leeper profile image82
    Peter Leeperposted 5 years ago

This is an easy one for me.  My family.  Plain and simple!

10. daskittlez69 profile image76
    daskittlez69posted 5 years ago

Your family and animals, your way of life, survival, protecting those that cannot protect themselves.

working