jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What do you do to make time to follow your dreams?

1. Catherine Kane profile image83
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

What do you do to make time to follow your dreams?

Many people have dreams, but lose them because they're too busy doing other things to follow their dreams.
    What do you do to make time for your dreams, as opposed to just surviving?

2. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

You have to understand it's all about the journey, not the destination. Anyone can live his dreams if he has the courage and determination, and he can start doing it this moment.

3. backporchstories profile image79
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

I have always dreamed of being a writer.  When my children were younger, it was hard to follow the dream, however those days have given me lots of material to write upon.  Today my children are grown and there is more time for following that dream, but I never lost site of it!

4. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

As part of a lifetime of self-transformation, I've invested more than a decade in learning self-leadership and self-management. This frees me to choose what to do each day and each moment. And I choose to make my dreams real. Each hour of each day, I work on writing, creating, and, when necessary, healing. Taking responsibility for my own life balance, including financial, is part of it. So is breathing in every breath with gratitude, and every out breath with joy.

5. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

One has to be persistence when comes to pursuing their dreams. There are always be obstacles along the way but if you are persistence, there will be a higher chance of achieving what you dream for.

For starter, write down what are your dreams that you want to pursue. Using a yellow tab, paste it on your computer, table top or any place where you will be able to see it.

This will serve as a reminder of what you dream to succeed. It helps to keep you going!

1. SidKemp profile image95
      SidKempposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I not only write them down, I read them aloud to myself every day. It's made a real difference - I'm working with more focus and succeeding faster than ever before.

working