jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How would you feel if you saw Satan face to face?

1. ALL4JESUS profile image77
    ALL4JESUSposted 5 years ago

How would you feel if you saw Satan face to face?

I once met what I considered a very evil being. I was numb - simply numb. The visual has stayed with me and I often wondered IF I should have felt afraid.

If you came face to facet with Satan, how do you think you would feel?

2. Vegas Elias profile image30
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

I don't think this will ever happen. However in case I meet Satan face to face I will ask him how he feels when humans go on blaming him for everything wrong that goes on in this world.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I think in some ways we meet him face to face everyday in the evil that seems to hold our world hostage.  Remember Scripture described him as the most beautiful angel so I doubt he is as easy to spot as one would think.  We avoid ugly and things that appear evil, but are drawn to things that are seemingly beautiful or harmless - and are often fooled.

4. f_hruz profile image72
    f_hruzposted 5 years ago

I'd ask him where he came from, if he had met Jesus Christus, if he really thought there was a god ... or if all this religious BS was as close to plain stupidity as one can get ... smile

5. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

I have. I've met Barack Obama. He's charming.

6. profile image0
    Debbie Dallasposted 5 years ago

I think I saw her a week ago!  For 10 yrs actually!! I'd run like heck... Faster than the ROADRUNNER...