jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Who would you resurrect from the dead, if you could?

1. Radikum profile image60
    Radikumposted 5 years ago

Who would you resurrect from the dead, if you could?

2. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Everyone, as soon as they are ready to live in peace and harmony with all their brothers and sisters, all life, and all reaility.

Radikumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great answer.

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Only for a temporary time, Adolf Hitler. Not to cause global domination and such, but just to see what he was thinking and what his plans were should he have taken over the world. Don't get me wrong, his deeds were horrible but when you see the documentry with Robert Carlisle, you might become interesting. While we've heard the "US are great and the Tommies kicked butt" stories, I'd like to know what his views on his defeat were. Then I'd shoot him and brag about it.

Radikumposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is an intriguing answer. I would probably ask him who cut his mustache that way or was it by accident? Then I would give him a gun and let him kill himself again.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

My brother, maybe it's selfish, but I miss him.

5. unknown spy profile image73
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

My grandma..she's my everything.................................................

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

My parents.

It is always great to have my parents to enjoy life together with my children and to be grandparents to my kids.

7. jolinabetts profile image82
    jolinabettsposted 5 years ago

My dog, His name is Kermit and he's a lhasa apso, he died at ten years old, human years. I miss him a lot.

8. Free2writ3 profile image60
    Free2writ3posted 5 years ago

All of my family members that have died.

working