jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had 24hours left to live, what you do with your time?

1. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

If you had 24hours left to live, what you do with your time?

2. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

To be honest, I would probably cry a lot and feel terrible about all of the bad things that I have done throughout my life.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Pray, pray and then pray some more. I will be going home.

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Spend as much time with my family and friends as possible and share the good news of Christ with as many people as I could.  I am not afraid to die, for I know where I would go.  Heaven with Jesus my Saviour.  What about you?  Where would you go?

5. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

Having answered this many times before.......my answer has become 'standard'

I would call each of my 3 children home, to my side.....
    holding them close to my body, I would tell each of them, why it was such a privelage to have been their Mother.   I would reassure them, each, that she had a foundation to build her life upon........and that I entrusted her to go foward with her life without my day to day advice.

Then.........I would make sweet, and tender love to my husband of many years, one last time.....................and I would give him the peace of mind, that would "release" him from his yesterdays with me, and let him know that my death allows him to  go and find comfort  or love with another woman.

6. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

I'd like to have an intimate talk with God and with my children.  I'd like the mood to be joyful.

7. Darrell Roberts profile image72
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

This seems to be a popular question. I would have a goodbye party.  I would call the crew as fast as possible, tell them spread the word that I have 24 hour to live.  Then we start the party as soon as possible.  I would have a good time, why worry we have to die anyway. Yes I would miss my friends and family and all that good stuff, but now a day as I am more mature, I have come to accept that there is nothing I can do about the fact that we must all die.
    Look on the bright side, no work the next day. Ha Ha Ha

Best wishes

working