jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you motived by love or fear?

1. Adamowen profile image80
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Are you motived by love or fear?

2. zsobig profile image82
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Love, without any doubt.
    I usually say I fear from only a few things, and I guess all those who know me would agree with me on this question. I think I am a very passionate person, and this can drag me into some trouble or argument sometimes of course, but we only have one life, right? smile

3. Cre8tor profile image99
    Cre8torposted 5 years ago

I am motivated by the fear of letting my loved ones down. So, perhaps you can tell me.

4. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

I would say love. A lot of thing people do is pushed by love. Nobody wants to be alone all their lives.

5. edhan profile image59
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I am for LOVE.

I always look forward to do things for LOVE. Love of my family to strive for a better living. Love for my children to ensure they live their lives in the right direction as we guide them.

It is our motivation in love that is the engine of our lives to move forward.

6. Darrell Roberts profile image70
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Love motivates me.  I do not have many fears. Fears would more freeze me that motivate me.

7. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I am motivated by Love to love more, grow more.
    I do not like to fear about anything here on earth.

8. KrisL profile image84
    KrisLposted 5 years ago

Seriously, by both, but I'm working on making it more love and less fear every day, by God's grace.

9. SidKemp profile image93
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

I am motivated deeply by love. It's been a long journey away from fear - more than 30 years now. But I've found that, if we keep going, there is this quality called perfect love - love of all people and things all the time - and perfect love does cast out fear.

10. KristenN4Boys profile image67
    KristenN4Boysposted 5 years ago

Love by my fiance' and kids.

Fear by my mom. I feel I can never live up to her expectations.

11. onegoodwoman profile image77
    onegoodwomanposted 5 years ago

In this current society, who has a collective mentality of ..........."entertain me "......I think that it is just great to be self motivated.