jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Who practices meditation and diid it change your life?

1. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 5 years ago

Who practices meditation and diid it change your life?

however eligious I have been deep meditation allows me to go deepe and cleanse and fix myself in a more unique and individual way. I have found my self. I have change my life experience in a tremendous way that some people around me don't imagine. I really want to ber your personal experience. love and peace to all.

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes I have and yes it does change your life.  I feel for me it allowed me to connect more deeply with both my intuition and my higher self.  The result has been nothing short of amazing in my life.  I follow my own path now with confidence and I find when anxiety or stress come into play meditation allows me to find my center and deal with life's upheavals effectively.  I always recommend meditation to anyone who needs more peace and sense of meaning in their life.

1. NiaLee profile image60
      NiaLeeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

love to hear the positive impact. i got lost to myselffor a while and am reconnecting with my voice . i couldn't hear my being no more. It Is hard but I know where I head to peace love vision strength and much more. I long for silence.

3. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

From the time I started to practise yoga every sunrise or sunset I have learnt to appreciate each moment and take the flow of time and everyday troubles in stride...everything happens for reason and if doesn't at least try to make it the sense of it, if you can and learn from it on the way...

working