jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

What do you suppose will happen when Jesus returns?

1. Craan profile image69
    Craanposted 5 years ago

What do you suppose will happen when Jesus returns?

2. Brandon Tart profile image60
    Brandon Tartposted 5 years ago

WHEN, not if, there will be utter confusion.  Harpazo, the word from which we get the concept of The Rapture from, will happen in the twinkling of an eye.  That is defined by Jewish scholars as when the eye shifts its gaze but a fraction of a millimeter.  The eyes truthfully never sit still, and are in fact dancing in small vibratory rotations, all of which is taking place as the pupils expand and contract in microns that the naked eye cannot see. 

Some theologians think that there will be total chaos...I'm not so sure.  Christ is in such perfect control, and in sync in His eternal and omniscient gaze, that he could return at just the right time where the most minimal amount of damage would incur from millions of people vanishing in that twinkling of an eye... even so well timed that no destruction incurs.  People may just wake up and go about their routines so blindly, that only later in the day, or the next day will they begin to wonder where their husbands, wives, children, co-workers are - if not why
    gridlock seemed to have vanished along with their absences.

I suppose that it may just be business as usual, where the biggest panic may be parents whose small children are nowhere to be found.  "Ooohp!  Honey, I just though of something!"  "WHAT, BILLY, WHAT IS IT?"  "I think our kids are at Jesus'."

But who KNOWS, really?  What is certain is that it will lead to rioting, panic and utter pandemonium.  Then, some will be saved.  I think that those with a knowledge of God will be preaching and winning souls.  Then, murdering will ensue under the order of the Antichrist - beheadings will be the method according to the Bible.   

But in the New Reign of Christ after the antichrist, peace will be on earth.  What this means exactly, I can't quite fathom... why would it be necessary to reign on earth when heaven is where his throne is?

My theory is that the earth is simply restored to the state when Adam and Eve lived, and it begins again.

1. Craan profile image69
      Craanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer Mr. Tart! I learn the bible truth from the Church of Christ, and was compelled to write a teen story about it! Would you, check it out?  http://craan.hubpages.com/hub/When-Jesus-Returns

Brandon Tartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

SURE - as have I - The Art of the Blind: Renaissance, chapters negative one and zero on my profile.  I will look at your work!

3. Craan profile image69

Hi Brandon, I just wanted to be funny, because I like your profile and felt honored you took the time to answer my questions!

3. Team Wiseman profile image81
    Team Wisemanposted 5 years ago

We can only imagine...but the Bible says it will be greater than we could ever imagine...so imagine that, if you can. LOL. Great question. Thanks. Looking forward to some great imaginings on this topic. I also read your hub and awarded it a thumbs up and useful. God Bless.

1. Craan profile image69

Thank you Team Wiseman!

Brandon Tartposted 5 years agoin reply to this

my former students called me Mr. Tart.  Why did you? LOL smile  no worries, but that was slightly too formal.  And it just hit me how funny it is.  oh well, it's a "Mr. E" to me, but ok... i can jive.

4. ronhi profile image72
    ronhiposted 5 years ago

the world as we know it will come to an end...then we will have to spend the rest of our days in eternity- either in smoking or nonsmoking zone

1. Team Wiseman profile image81
      Team Wisemanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

LOL, true. It seems we all search for the "live-forever" antidote, yet we are already eternal beings. We all live forever, praise God, the real question is where will we live?

2. SwordofManticorE profile image80
      SwordofManticorEposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Team, does the thought of billions in the smoking zone give you a feeling of laughter?

3. Team Wiseman profile image81
      Team Wisemanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually...no. I'll leave the laughter to Abba. Swordofmanticore??, does pointing out others minor mistakes make you feel superior?
      Truce? God Bless and Have a great week!

5. Family Fun Faith profile image59
    Family Fun Faithposted 5 years ago

for a glimpse, read 1 Corinthians 15 and 1 Thessalonians 4. It will give you peace of mind--if you are in Christ!

1. Craan profile image69

Thank you! Those two chapters gloriously iterate what will happen to us when Christ returns and in other places like 2 Peter 3:10, the Bible also says Jesus will raze the earth as well.

6. profile image52
    WATERSTARposted 4 years ago

FROM: WATERSTAR: Some things are as easy as  a b c What is written in Matthew Chapter 24 is what is written but to speculate a Little if the Bank State they will Raise bank rate to 1 % in 6 months be sure they will Now  God said when He Comes this will take place before and after You can Bet your Bottom dollar it Will Happen just as he said,and by the way most of what Jesus said is Happening right before our eyes and under our noses each and every day But the unwise always choose to ignore all the time .there is Earthquakes all over and more often - there are fighting and unrest everywhere - high prices for food and dwelling job that pay very little pay Cheque to pay Cheque Lots of Broken Homes and the List goes on and on go get an Old King James Bible and Check it out for yourself,truly the Rapture is near and Jesus is coming soon ,if you want to know what to do check out acts of the apostles chapter 2 verse 38 and start there. when Jesus return it sudden no one will know but all the true believers who Baptize in Jesus Name and is Filled With the Holy Ghost will immediately fly up to the sky Heaven and meet Jesus in the Air and zoom up to Paradise and those who are left Behind on the Earth in a quick time will go through the Great tribulation under a one world Government one world Religion and a wicked Leader that will invoke W W 3 or in other words Armageddon be not afraid Read the Book of Revelation is give every one that Care about their Eternal Soul Where they wants to Make There Eternal Home the Choice is up to you a Free home Or No home but pain pain pain Forever, if you Accept Jesus as Your Lord and King then have a gander at Revelation Chapter 21 And 22 you will Love the End of the Book For it Offer a Sweet Sweet Deal For ALL those Believe that you will never be sorry you Love Jesus and make him your best friend in this world and the world to Come. BY: WATERSTAR

working