jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the top five things on your "Bucket List"? Are they people, places or t

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image72
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 4 years ago

What are the top five things on your "Bucket List"? Are they people, places or things?

My Bucket List is full of places I want to go, life experiences I want to have and people I would love to meet. My list grows and changes every year. Right now my number one place (it has been the same for 30 years) is to visit Africa. I am planning to go this year, God Willing. 2) contribute my skills to a charity-regularly, 3) see The MLK Museum & new Rosa Parks Monument, 4) attend my 5 yr old grandsons college graduation & wedding 5) do something exceptional.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Number one on my bucket list is to be the man God wants me to be. Everything else will then fall into place.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

This year? Finish my second bachelors, give birth, see my son reach his first Christmas, pay off my student loans from my first degree, and look into a new home security system.
    For my entire life? Buy a house, live on a boat for a while, become an author, go back to Germany and France.

4. Annie Miller profile image79
    Annie Millerposted 4 years ago

Each year my list changes. Last year I found my birth mother and family, that one had been on my list for a heck of a long time.

I am at an age that I have the time to do and go whenever, but not the funds, but I am happy. Even a short drive out to the country to see the stars without artificial light is awe-inspiring.

One thing I'd really love to do now, is see The British Isles. Maybe.  smile

5. Li Galo profile image78
    Li Galoposted 4 years ago

5) Get braces for my daughters.
    4) Buy a new car - just once! Sick of these junkers!
    3) Buy my kids a car to share (high school years are upon us!)
    2) Take my kids hot air ballooning this year.
    1) Buy a home.

I don't list travel because I do that for a living but I think travel is important and gives a great perspective on our lives at home.

6. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 4 years ago

We can have a bucket list for different areas on our lives.  Mine is going to change on a day to day basis.

For Hub Pages: 
    Get Accepted into the Apprenticeship Program
    write  26 Hubs-I am at 16 right now.  Once I reach 26 I will raise that goal
    Earn an average of $2.00 a month pre hub.

For Life
    Read the Bible
    Spend 2 hours a day with God
    Be a serving Wife
    watch all the Joyce meyer and Joel Osteen videos that are out there
    Read all the books of these authors-or get audio books.
    Become financiall free.

Fun Stuff:
    Shop on Rodeo Drive-just once and it would probably be the ralph Lauren Store or maybe juicy Couture
    Go on a two week cruise-not on the Carnival Triumph
    Stay at Bar Harbor Maine for a week

working