jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Are you happy with where you are?

1. german83 profile image65
    german83posted 4 years ago

Are you happy with where you are?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

If you mean geographic location, then yes. We live in a small town in Montana and my children and grandchildren are here.

If you mean personally, I would have to admit that no, I am not happy where I am. I have left so many things undone, or unaccomplished. I am getting older and the body is not cooperating.  A host of things.  Some I can fix, some I can't...but I'm working on them.

german83posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I mean both of them, or any of them. You actually answered both... Thanks for sharing! Hope you can fix them all...

3. stanwshura profile image75
    stanwshuraposted 4 years ago

I am not.  I cannot imagine a yin CRYING out for the remunerative, recuperative yang!

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

Overall yes, for the most part I am completely comfortable with who I am.  I love my house, but wish I could pick it up and move it to a different location smile one with neighbors who were a little nicer and not as gossipy perhaps.

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 4 years ago

Yes. I am happy where I am. I have matured over the years from a baby to a parent now. I am glad that my parents had brought me up the way the society has accepted me. I am happy with the friends in my life.

Mostly, I am happy to have my family with me while I journey into the last phase of my life on earth.

6. profile image0
    KEPitzposted 4 years ago

On a personal/emotional level - nope. I'm not happy. Not even a little bit.
    Geographically? I'm indifferent. I'd rather be in the midwest in a small town like where I grew up. Screw southern California...

7. liesl5858 profile image88
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Yes, I am happy where I am but I still miss home(the Philippines).

8. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

I am ecstatic. Not because of any thing. Only because I learned how to be. Once you let go of all the wrong concepts and the world, only happiness remains. Happiness is always there, if you keep your house/mind clean.

9. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

I am happy after retirements though even then I was serving the society while in service but the society was demanding as it was my duty and their right. Now I am doing the same thing - serving the society of my own free will and every body likes it whereas earlier the society used to find faults. Now the same society is not demanding but acknowledges the services and free service is valued in high esteem. I am leading a happy life after my retirement in my home town with my child hood friends and wife.

10. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 4 years ago

I am finally happy in the place I live in time and effort is required to adapt to new places, and new lives, and off-course to face up to new challenges. The new home and comfortable life together with happiness makes one feel good about their places in life.

11. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

If you are talking about country, yes i am happy where i am, at least no tornadoes or earthquakes. If you are referring to my present income, no i am not happy at all and trying to crack my brain how to improve myself and HP. Are you happy?

german83posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am. I can't say I'm not. But of course, I could be better. I can think of a better place to live, of a better job, on a better perfomance of my works... but I am pretty happy still, thanks for asking.

working