jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How could Moses part the red see and there are no creatures on the ground as he

1. platinumOwl4 profile image78
    platinumOwl4posted 4 years ago

How could Moses part the red see and there are no creatures on the ground as he crosses?

2. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

"red see" or "Red Sea?"

"he crosses" or "they cross?" (there were many thousands of people with him)

Who said there were no creatures? I suppose you mean fish, starfish and other forms of sea life. Perhaps you assume that there weren't any, but on what do you base your assumption?

A miracle, by definition, is a physical law or many physical laws, being broken by a source of creation. Like a computer program that runs along smoothly in a predetermined pattern until a user provides some input or changes the programming code.

When bumper-to-bumper traffic in 3 westbound lanes suddenly became 2 lanes of bumper-to-bumper traffic and 1 empty, center lane, how could those extra cars have possibly fit in the bumper-to-bumper spaces between cars? I saw this happen in 1977. Any creation is possible. The trick is finding that state of mind (or spirit) where creation occurs. We humans are too well practiced with "doubt." In fact, science is based on the potent bias of doubt -- something called skepticism.

How could Peter step out of his storm-tossed boat onto the unsettled Sea of Galilee to stand before his master? Breaking the laws of surface tension, mass and gravity seemed effortless for Jesus.

As humans, we're taught to doubt, to be selfish and to blame others. The true, spiritual viewpoint requires that we have perfect confidence (faith), utter humility and perfect responsibility. Add love to these, and you have a reawakened spiritual being -- one who can reprogram physical reality at will -- either locally or globally.

1. profile image0
      christiananrkistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

@lone77. I would also read 1 Peter 3:15
      Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with GENTLNESS and RESPECT

3. Sri T profile image81
    Sri Tposted 4 years ago

If you research ancient magic you will find that anything can be done. There is nothing strange. Whatever the mind can conjure up, it can be done with the true knowledge. They have even decapitated animals and restored them to life. So when you are dealing with miracles, the same is true, except it is a Divine Power.

4. Veroniquebee profile image76
    Veroniquebeeposted 4 years ago

Given the fact that the power to divide Red Sea was given to Moses by God, I think the explanation is quite clear. God was able to create the whole world - would it really be so difficut to him to divide the sea and make sure none of his animal creations died in the process?