What are the 10 worst attributes that are associated with your astrological sun sign?
Most astrology based hubs cover the happy go lucky side of sun signs. In this hub we're going to take an interesting twist and visit the lesser side of each sign. read more
The worst attributes of Virgo are:
(1) Being a martyr-Virgos love to serve others; however, there are some Virgos who love to be put upon by others to the detriment of their own well being
(2) Being hesitant to voice his/her own needs- Virgos take being the nice person to the ultimate level. They believe that it is vulgar, even self-aggrandizing to state what they need. They contend that others should KNOW what the former wants. They also feel that their deeds, labor, & works should speak for themselves.
(3) Being that wet blanket. Virgos know how to put the damper on things. They are quite fond of saying what is impossible & can't be done. They are of the school that if no one else is doing it, YOU would be foolish to go on an untried endeavor. In essence, if no one else is doing it, you had better not do it either.
(4) Nag, nag, nag. Virgos love to nag others especially if they are unfulfilled themselves. The unhappier .....THEY ARE, the MORE THEY NAG. This nagging makes up for the unhappiness they feel inside.
(5) Passive-aggressive. Virgos can be passive-aggressive. Since it is uncivil to express one's feelings &/or disappointments, Virgos have a more covert way to let their displeasure be known. They aren't above using manipulation or guilt to let others know how UNAPPRECIATED they are......
(6) Critical to a "T". Virgos are seldom satisfied. They MUST find something.....WRONG whether in life, a job, with a husband, significant other, child, friend, or what have you. They will always find something negative about that person & MAGNIFY it. They love to find THAT NEGATIVE w/n the human & natural sphere to....MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL OH SO SUPERIOR.....
(7) Having a holier than thou attitude. Virgos feel that they well.....AREN'T.....WRONG. They believe that they are the most perfect species on this earth. They feel that it is their job to correct others. In fact, they GLOAT in this. They maintain that no one does it as good, know more, & are efficient/proficient as they are. This attitude can become tiresome & be quite off-putting to others.
(8) Rule-oriented. Virgos love their rules. In fact, they THRIVE on rules. Without rules, Virgos usually falter.............
(9) Obsessive-compulsive. Virgos are known for their obsessive compulsiveness. Need I say more- does Felix Unger come to mind. In fact, Virgos make Felix Unger look like a slob.
(10) Tactless. Virgos say what it on their minds even if feelings are hurt. Well too bad..
by GA Anderson 4 years ago
We are not equal, life is not fair, there are winners and losers - Deal with it.Forums of polite discussions. Threads of polemic rhetoric. Well, we can still be polite, but it is time to not be afraid to call a spade a spade. Or would you feel less offended if I did the... "a rose by any other...
by Grace Marguerite Williams 23 months ago
Which astrological sun is considered THE MOST MYSTERIOUS in the zodiac? Why?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What astrological sun sign do you LEAST UNDERSTAND and why?
by kirstenblog 5 years ago
I have often wondered about this. I personally have no education beyond that of High School. I do not hold any special qualifications and think of myself as being average in intelligence. I do read a lot and pay attention to as much as I can as a habit. If there is text I read it, even a cheesy ad...
by steffsings 8 years ago
I was recently studying Mark 12:28-31 which calls us to Love God with our whole being, AND ALSO to love our fellow man "as ourself". How can someone who does NOT love themselves (low self esteem) treat others well? SIMILAR ISSUE: Can we be both humble and also have enough love for...
by ElElyone 9 years ago
Yes, I will make this a hub after I am done OK?I have been a member of HP for long enough to write 30 hubs and have plenty of fans, my "score" always being in the 90's (big deal, some have "told me" to go write a hub, assuming I have not, funny how they are often...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|