What is THE FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of ..................PISCES?
Impatient and self proclaiming. Introspective and generally depressed.
Fish. That reminds me, it's very odd that people suddenly eat fish during Lent. Supposedly you just have to give up one thing--anything--for Lent, but why is it so universal that people give up red meat and eat fish? Why isn't poultry allowed? It's not red meat. Neither is pork. So is the restriction on red meat or all meat? Well, that wouldn't make sense, because "meat" refers to the skin and muscle tissue of any living animal, and fish qualify, so what's the deal?
...So yeah. Fish.
(1) Highly creative. Pisceans are the most creative people in the zodiac. They just ARE. They refuse to be constrained by societal and artificial boundaries as to how to do things. They THINK OUTSIDE THAT BOX!
(2) Very spiritual. Pisceans can be described as quite unworldly. They are attracted to aspects beyond the physical. They have some type of unity with the Higher Being whether it is God, the Universe, or Higher Consciousness. They can be aptly described as spiritual instead of religious.
(3) Mysterious. Pisceans love to keep certain things to themselves. They love to exude that mysterious air.
(4) Nebulous. Pisceans cannot really be defined. Who are they really? Well, who they are change from moment to moment, even from second to second. They are beyond definition. They .....ARE pure and simple.
(5) Negative. Pisceans can be negative. In fact, they can be the NEGATIVE of all negatives. If upset or sad, they can take depression to another new level. No one can be negative like Pisceans, not even Capricornians.
I was going to comment something funny or nice but wow , people are sure judgmental of us Pisces , makes me realize . Just why I am the way I am . Judging people are sucky people .
by Grace Marguerite Williams 2 years ago
What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of the word.........SCORPIO?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of the late actor John Wayne?
by ligiaogl 3 years ago
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word BRAZIL?
by Twila Nelson 12 months ago
When hearing the word beauty, what is the first thing that comes to mind ?I was relaxing, sort of meditating today, just watching the trees gracefully swaying in the wind, I noticed real beauty. I see beauty in nature and natural things, I see beauty in graceful lines and art. Where do...
by sadia101 14 months ago
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear MUSLIMS?Now days it seems like the media loves one group, and talks about it all the time which is the adheres of Islam that are called Muslims. The average person who watches TV gets bombarded with this images, ideas, perspectives...
by ChilliWilly 7 years ago
When you hear word "internet" what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|