jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is THE FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of ..................P

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What is THE FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of ..................PISCES?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12087019_f260.jpg

2. Dip Mtra profile image80
    Dip Mtraposted 3 years ago

Impatient and self proclaiming. Introspective and generally depressed.

3. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Fish. That reminds me, it's very odd that people suddenly eat fish during Lent. Supposedly you just have to give up one thing--anything--for Lent, but why is it so universal that people give up red meat and eat fish? Why isn't poultry allowed? It's not red meat. Neither is pork. So is the restriction on red meat or all meat? Well, that wouldn't make sense, because "meat" refers to the skin and muscle tissue of any living animal, and fish qualify, so what's the deal?

...So yeah. Fish.

4. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8918992_f260.jpg

Pisces IS:
    (1) Highly creative.  Pisceans are the most creative people in the zodiac.  They just ARE.  They refuse to be constrained by societal and artificial boundaries as to how to do things.  They THINK OUTSIDE THAT BOX!

(2) Very spiritual.  Pisceans can be described as quite unworldly.  They are attracted to aspects beyond the physical.  They have some type of unity with the Higher Being whether it is God, the Universe, or Higher Consciousness.  They can be aptly described as spiritual instead of religious.

(3) Mysterious.  Pisceans love to keep certain things to themselves.  They love to exude that mysterious air.

(4) Nebulous.  Pisceans cannot really be defined.  Who are they really?  Well, who they are change from moment to moment, even from second to second.  They are beyond definition.  They .....ARE pure and simple.

(5) Negative. Pisceans can be negative.  In fact, they can be the NEGATIVE of all negatives.  If upset or sad, they can take depression to another new level.  No one can be negative like Pisceans, not even Capricornians.

5. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

I was going to comment something funny or nice but wow , people are sure judgmental  of us Pisces ,  makes me realize  .  Just why I am the way I am .    Judging people are sucky people .

working