Did you know that the Bible identifies both Jesus and Lucifer as "The Morning St

1. Oneironaut profile image76
    Oneironautposted 2 years ago

Did you know that the Bible identifies both Jesus and Lucifer as "The Morning Star"?

Could they be the same person? Is Jesus every person and every angel, therefore, he is also Lucifer?

2. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 2 years ago

Jesus, the Son of God, is the Creator. Lucifer, a fallen angel, is the Creation. In the book of Colossians 1:16, the Bible says, " For by Him were all things created, that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him."  Lucifer is referred to as the son of the morning in Isaiah 14:12. " How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! "  In Rev 22:16  Jesus speaking, "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." I pray that this answer clarifies this for you.

3. celafoe profile image59
    celafoeposted 2 years ago

if you read the whole chapter instead of taking verses out of context or believing what the apostate church system teaches you would know that lucifer is the king of babylon and not satan or Jesus as many false teachers proclaim.
    Isa 14:3-4   It shall come to pass in the day the Lord gives you rest from your sorrow, and from your fear and the hard bondage in which you were made to serve, 4 that you will take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say:
    NKJV
    As for your statement that satan and Jesus are both called Morning Star", it is not in the scriptures, it is found in the NIV which is a blatant error caused by the apostate tranlators interjecting their beliefs that are contrary to scripture into their translation     just one of so many instances of this in that horrible tranlation.   
    on top of that satan has not yet falln from heaven as that happens at the end time which we have not yet entered.

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy … -come-from

working