jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

Why Won't Everyone Just Accept The Flying Spaghetti Monster As Their One And Tru

1. B M Gunn profile image61
    B M Gunnposted 2 years ago

Why Won't Everyone Just Accept The Flying Spaghetti Monster As Their One And True God?

I mean, its only logical.

2. Austinstar profile image88
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12879524_f260.jpg

That's a good question! We actually do have proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists. Every time someone tosses its noodly goodness into the air, one is blessed by continuing life, love, and happiness! I think those are the de facto requirements for a god.

1. B M Gunn profile image61
      B M Gunnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You Truly have been touch by His Noodly  Appendage, my son!

2. Austinstar profile image88
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Er, daughter. I am a woman.

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Logical?  Really?   I guess the reason why everyone will not accept the flying spaghetti monster as their one true god is because they aren't idiots.  I mean, the flying spaghetti monster?  Is that the best you can do?

1. Austinstar profile image88

At least you can see, hear, touch, feel, smell, and taste it!

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Does it speak back to you?

3. Austinstar profile image88

As long as you know pastafarian. It's a noodly language.

4. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Did it die on the cross for your sins?

5. Austinstar profile image88

I have commited no sins. Don't need anybody to die for me. How many sins have you committed?

6. B M Gunn profile image61
      B M Gunnposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"The Flying Spaghetti Monster's not dead, he's surely alive, he's roaring on the inside, roaring like a meatball..."

7. Austinstar profile image88

He does tend to turn into feces after i eat him though. But i smile as i flush! He has nourished my body well.

4. Rich kelley profile image59
    Rich kelleyposted 2 years ago

I would bet that it is the lack of exposure. There are countless minds out there that are looking to be filled up with what ever is available and had the Flying Spaghetti Monster been known to them I'm sure there would be a lot more followers. Noting that you use capitals for all words it might be hard to know if it is just the flying spaghetti monster or THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. I would suspect as with all true Gods there are bound to be lesser gods that want the same billing as the Real Deal. After looking into this because of your question I see there are lots of sects/denominations. Some want cream sauce, Some a tomato sauce, some are inclined to want meat with their sauce. I've even heard that there are some sects that demand a certain kind of cheese always be with their God. Lots to this thing there opportunity for money here I can see it now. Send us your money and the Monster will fly over and take care of you. Send us the money and the special sauce will be yours so you to can be as your leader. You have just cracked the door on this one for sure. Good find.

1. Austinstar profile image88

It's true! If you fail to use the CORRECT sauce, you may end up in the pit of bathroom hell - on your knees - worshiping the white bowl of remorse! So, yes! pay the extra tithe for the one true sauce!

2. Rich kelley profile image59
      Rich kelleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Ah yes the porcelain alter of repentance. Best utilized on your knees in full submission. Lucky that a clean slate/bowl is just a flush away.

working