jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Would you rather live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a big city or live in a mansio

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 21 months ago

Would you rather live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a big city or live in a mansion in the country?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13037023_f260.jpg

2. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 21 months ago

Give me the big mansion in the country anytime.  Why"  Because I'd have far more options.  Firstly, I could sell it at such a price I could buy a five-bedroom penthouse apartment in the city.   That aside, if I had a really grand country mansion they would quite likely be lots of land, which I could sell off if I wished. 

Then again, I could rent the big place out through a realtor at enormous expense to ongoing VIPs, business tycoons and film stars - and rent that pent house I was talking about in the big city.

Maybe there would even be a helicopter so I could 'commute' by air to te roof top of that 2-bedroom apartment block.

As I said, the country mansion provides far more options.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Tom I used the wrong word. I meant to say "house". Mansion gives a different slant.
      But yes if you had a "mansion" with a lot of land it definitely would open up a whole range of options...

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 21 months ago

I'd take the mansion in the country.
    This way I'll have something to look forward to when I go into the city. Almost certainly folks living in the city will also want to visit me in order to get decompressed after living and working in the rat race!

4. word55 profile image75
    word55posted 21 months ago

I'll take the country mansion hands down. The country has the best environment although far from shopping but that is not a big deal.

working