jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you like or dislike about the Mormon religion?

1. Ann810 profile image80
    Ann810posted 20 months ago

What do you like or dislike about the Mormon religion?

The guys known for riding their bikes to urban neighborhoods, knocking on doors, and talking about adding more books to the Holy Bible.

2. profile image61
    KingdomComeposted 20 months ago

The mormon faith is just one more to add to the false doctrine and church pile. Everything about their church and the greedy clergies is about MONEY.

1. Ann810 profile image80
      Ann810posted 20 months agoin reply to this

I like that they are bold enough to talk to people about their religion. BUT, as you said they are spreading falseness from their Mormon bible. Would be awesome if the TRUE Christians can spread the word in a bold manner other than just in church.

3. davidkaluge profile image64
    davidkalugeposted 20 months ago

It will be wrong to say that any religion is false just because we do not agree with the teaching. Jehovah witness has their own bible. The funny thing is that each sect think they have the truth. It means while you see them as fake they look at you as fake too.

1. SamboRambo profile image80
      SamboRamboposted 20 months agoin reply to this

I like David's answer. Also, remember that judgments against Mormonism is usually based on one's interpretation of the Bible. Individual interpretations are varied, and often they conflict one with another. Best to read the Book of Mormon, then pray.

2. profile image61
      KingdomComeposted 20 months agoin reply to this

The false teachings of the JW are just as corrupted as the mormons.

4. Say Yes To Life profile image78
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 19 months ago

What I like about Mormons is their strong family values and healthy and wholesome lifestyle.  The Osmond family sound like really cool people.
    What I dislike is the proliferation of polygamous cults which are rife with child abuse and molestation.

working