RELIGION VS THE BIBLE

Jump to Last Post 51-68 of 68 discussions (119 posts)
  1. lionswhelp profile image67
    lionswhelpposted 15 years ago

What am getting at is that the vast majority of the House of Israel was in the dispersion. Your maps only prove what Jesus and his disciples said. You can believe what you like but the House of Isreal had moved north and west into Europe and the British Isles and to North America and Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Mainly the United States and Great Britian are Israelite and have received their blessings as Manasseh and Ephraim today to fulfill God's promises to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Jacob's blessings were on Ephraim and Manesseh and all the other blessings are on the other Tribes respectively as prophesied in Europe as in Manesseh and Ephraim, the USA and Brittain.

The Milesian people were from the Tribe of Judah and Dan in Ireland for many centuries. Jeremiah brought Zedekiah's daughters there after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians in 586 B.C., about 135 years after the House of Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians in 721 B.C..

Zedekiah's daughters, from the Phares line of Judah,married into the Zara line of Judah and migrated from Ireland to Scotland and then to England. The present Queen of England is related to King David just as God promised that there would always be a Jewish ruler in Israel, Psalm 89:20-37. The Tribe or House of Judah does not have a king ruling over them in Jerusalem today now because that descendant from Zedekiah who's grandmother married another Jewish king in Ireland, rules in Great Britain over several of the nations of the House of Israel namely Ephrain - England, Dan - Northern Ireland and Scotland and the other nations of the British Common Wealth of Nations, like Canada, Australia, New Zealand. They are about to lose their blessings but Christ will return and restore them again along with Manesseh and all the other Tribes of the House of Israel. At that time the House of Israel will be united with the House of Judah, see Ezekiel 37:1-28, Jeremiah 31:31, Romans 9:27, Hosea 3:5, Zechariah 12:10-12.

You can believe what you want but Christ will restore David to sit with him as King over both the the House of Judah and House of Israel forever as one nation under God, the House of Israel not the Romans or Esau.

Lionswhelp

2. lionswhelp profile image67

If anyone needs more maps to show where the Lost Ten Tribes went then check these sites out: www.artisanpublishers.com; www.britishisrael.co.uk; and www.british-israel.us.

The first one uses a lot of works by E. Raymond Capt, the Biblical Archeologist and is located in Oklahoma, USA.. The other two are also very helpful with plenty of maps, books and videos also from the Covenant Publishing Company, Ltd., United Kingdom and  one of its Wings in USA .

The Lionswhelp

3. Make  Money profile image67
    Make Moneyposted 15 years ago

Sandra God allowed the 10 tribes of the Kingdom of Israel to be taken into captivity to Assyria because of their inequities, they were worshiping Baal.  This was after David and Solomon's time but God allowed them to split into the two kingdoms, Israel and Judah because of Solomon's inequities.  Solomon was David's son.  God sent pestilence, which was stopped by David's prayer and sacrifice (KJB 2 Samuel 24 or DRB 2 Kings 24) so I don't think it was because of David's consensus.

Yeah exactly Sandra the separation of the lost sheep was from God, not the land.  If you look at the web site The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel it sights all kinds of Biblical proof that a remnant returned from Assyria and some of the 10 tribes were not even taken into the Assyrian captivity because they previously went to the Kingdom of Judah when they started to worship Baal in the Kingdom of Israel.  When Jesus said "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" the lost sheep were in Palestine, Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia (part of what is now Turkey), and Bithynia, where the apostles carried out their ministries.  Obviously Jesus was telling His apostles to go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel First, which they did 2,000 years ago.  Then they went to the Gentiles.

Lionswhelp I've been meaning to reply to your post, two back, for a couple of days.  It doesn't look like I'll be able to now until next Monday or Tuesday.  The British-Israel-World Federation?  That sounds a lot like the New World Order.               

You still haven't replied to this Lionswhelp.  Is there something extra that the Jews of today should know now, other than what the Gentiles should know?  Both Jew and Gentile received the same Word of Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, as they would today.  I still don't get what you are trying to say.  If you are talking about dispensational pre-millennialism then this web site about Christian Zionists refutes it with all kinds of scripture.

Mike

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Mike that cleared up some of my confussion.  This is a very interesting dicussion though. smile

4. Make  Money profile image67

Yeah it is interesting Sandra.  Maybe we should start another thread with a discussion starting from Genesis and ending with Revelations?  Then we can all give our thoughts on each chapter.  But we might clear the place out.  smile

1. profile image0

hahaha, that and there would be more fighting then anything else.  Anyways I will just keep reading while you and Lionswhelp continue the discussion.  smile

5. lionswhelp profile image67

Mike,

The British Israel Federation, Artisan Publishing and British - Israel Us, points to the New World Order of the revived Isreal. Romans 9&11.Under Jesus Christ, Revelation 19 & 20; Idsaiah 66:14-24. Not the New World Order of Rosicrucians, Illuminati, CFR, Bilderbergers, Gnosticism and Vatican 2.

The lionswhelp

6. lionswhelp profile image67

Mike,

What the Jews should know is that Jesus Christ is the real Messiah. They cannot know now but will, when Christ restores Israel as his Kingdom of God on the earth. Not all who believe in Zion are Zionist, Isaiah 66:7-13. Yair, is more interested in the research part not he politics of the Israelies. He will only be happy when Israel and Judah are restored. Grace does not do away with Christ's plan to restore all of Israel which will again be known as the Kingdom of God on the Earth, Leviticus 23:1-44. Like I already said the Orthodox Jews avoid the Zionist Conspiracy from the NWO. There is not much they can do about until Christ the real Messiah returns.
    Yair, like most Jews, if he is still alive then, will see Christ when he returns and then believe in Him then, Zechariah 12:1-10; 14:1-21. The Messianic Jews for Jesus look for the real Jesus as their Messiah now. Most of the Lost House of Israel are Christians and have been busy doing 95% of preaching about Christ. You can believe it or not believe it, but as the scriptures say all Israel and Judah will be saved by Christ. They will become His Christian followers of the restored Israel. Israel became like the Gentiles but are being grafted back into Israel as Christians with the Gentiles, Romans 11:1-27. It makes a big difference to Christ. Christ does not preach a repacement thelogy. He is restoring what became lost, Acts 1:6-8, Matthew 10:6-7. What are you doing?

The lionswhelp

1. Make  Money profile image67
      Make Moneyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sorry Sandra and Lionswhelp for taking so long to get back to this thread.

Romans 11 does not say they will all be grafted back in, they have to accept Jesus as their Savior.  Romans 11:23  says "And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again."  In fact in Revelations 11:3-13 it says they will kill the two witnesses that God will send them soon.  Again Lionswhelp it is not replacement theology, there is a smooth transition between the Old and New Testaments.  Acts 1:7 says this speaking of the time the kingdom of Israel will be restored "the Father hath put in his own power", that's judgment day, three days after they kill the two witnesses.  Only the Father knows that time.  Acts 1:8 goes on to say the apostles, who were Israelites will receive the Holy Ghost and will be witnesses for Jesus onto the uttermost part of the earth.  And Matthew 10:6-7 says to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, First.

Now to get back to your post that I have wanted to reply to.

It doesn't matter whether there are some from the House of Israel or whether they are descended from Thor in these places, they will all receive the same message of Jesus Christ if they so choose.  The Church is still witnessing for Jesus onto the uttermost part of the earth.

If you look at the genealogy of the Milesian race you'll see that the Milesian monarchs began their reign in Ireland in 1699 B.C.  That's long before the House of Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians.

This site on Jeremiah in Ireland says "Shocking as it may sound, there is no evidence whatsoever in either the Irish or the Scottish annals -- not even a trace of Jeremiah, Tea-Tephi and the ever-faithful Baruch! The truth is, if Jeremiah ever brought Zedekiah's daughter to Ireland, it went totally unnoticed in the ancient Irish annals."

The Queen of England may be from the Milesian race through Maude but so are millions of others.  I doubt if she is from the Line of David cause the Milesian Race came to Ireland long before David was born.  In Psalm 89:20-37 (Psalm 88 in the DRB) I read the perpetuity of the church of Christ.

Ezechiel 37 is a vision about how God will lay sinew on the bones and cover them with skin to re-unite the Kingdom of Israel and Judah on judgment day.  Think of the new Jerusalem that will come down from Heaven.  Jeremiah 31:31 is talking of the same time.  See what Jeremiah 31:32 says, "Not according to the covenant which I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt: the covenant which they made void, and I had dominion over them, saith the Lord."  They already made that first covenant (the land) void.

The remnant that shall be saved in Romans 9:27 are those that listen to the two witnesses.  We see in Malachi 4:5 that Elijah (Elias) will be one of the witnesses.  In Romans 11:2 Paul also speaks of Elias when saying that not all of Israel will be cast off.  Also note in Romans 11:25 it says "that blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles should come in" meaning when Jesus has been witnessed to onto the uttermost parts of the earth.

Hosea 3:5 (Osee in the DRB) is also talking about the time of the two witnesses.  "David their king" in Hosea 3 means Jesus Christ.  Zechariah 12 is talking about the end days when all the nations of the earth will come against Israel.  It's worth quoting Zechariah 12:10 here, "And I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace, and of prayers: and they shall look upon me, whom they have pierced: and they shall mourn for him as one mourneth for an only son, and they shall grieve over him, as the manner is to grieve for the death of the firstborn."  This conversion will not take a thousand years.  I pray that our armies are not in the middle east at that time.

I'm glad you like this web site Lionswhelp, http://scripturecatholic.com/zionism.html  Speaking of dispensational pre-millennialism the site says Christian "Zionism is based on a distorted and erroneous reading of Scripture, and began with the English preacher John Nelson Darby. Zionism was perpetuated in America by Cyrus Scofield during the early 20th century, who published the popular Scofield Reference Bible in 1909." "and is one of the biggest falsehoods ever fabricated about the end times."

John Nelson Darby the father of modern dispensationalism lived between 1800 and 1882.  Shortly after Theodor Hertzel, an Austrian Jew, recognized as the founder of the Zionist ideology published his book in 1896, "The Jewish State".  And just shortly after that Scofield published his bible in 1909.  You should read what the True Torah Jews have to say about the History of Zionism & Judaism.

I don't oppose Vatican 2 but the Church may have become a little too ecumenical since then.

Mike

7. lionswhelp profile image67

Sandra,

The House of Israel or the Lost Ten Tribes have never been Jews. The word Jew only is used for the Tribe of Judah. the Firsttime it is used in the Bible is shown in 2 Kings 16:-6 it says the Jews were driven out of Elath by king Pekah was from the House of Isreal who were not jews. Anyone that knows their Bible knows this. I see you do not. If you check the Strong's Concordance it will verify this fact in 12 Kings 16:6. Some of the newer versions leave this fact out of the King James.

The lionswhelp

1. profile image0

your right, but I certainly am not getting a better education from you with this sort of reponse to a person who is only asking question about the things I am confussed about. 

Why should I check the Strongs concordance, is it better than another one,and since you are up on versions, then don't blame my ignorance on the Bible's of which you are saying have been changed. 

With that said, there is no way anyone should be held reponsible for their misunderstandings.

And I would rather let Mike explain things to me than you because even when Mike and I don't see eye to eye, at least he is more willing to try and be civil when a person is asking a question.

8. lionswhelp profile image67

Mike,

That is a real interesting website by Catholic scholars, Christian Zionist - Wow thanks, wwwscripturecatholic.com/zionism.html. I found it very helpful. So you are a Supersuccessiionist which is  Covenant theology = Replacement Theology.

But like my old friend the Monsignor they twist the truth around to fit their own needs.

see:www.bible.ca/catholic-doctrine.html, for a massive list of RCC false doctrines.

So which side are you on? The ones that oppose Vatican 2 or Vatican 2.

The lionswhelp

9. lionswhelp profile image67

Sandra,

Sorry, i thought you had a Bible Concordance. Use whatever one you have.

God bless you,

the lionswhelp

10. lionswhelp profile image67

Well Mike,

Romans 11:25-27 Says of Israel  "and All Israel will be Saved' by Christ , who comes from Zion (Christ is a Zionist too). In Romans 9:27-29 The remnant is saved first. These are both physical, Isaiah 66:19-24, Israel and the new saints, Revelation 19&20, Rev 7:3-8. It does matter to Christ were Israel has gone. Most of Israel has a new name 'Christian'. and are grafted in. The rest of Israel will be saved at Revelation 20:11-13, Ezekiel 37: 1-28.

I understand about the Milesians as being Jews from the Zara line of Judah. I realize that there are those that will refute that Jetremiah was sent by God to Ireland with king Zedekiahs daughters to fulfill prophecy. I have a few other sites for you to look at. Of course you can believe those who refute this miracle or you can believe it. I do since I am a descendant of Jeremiah. See: www.cog21.org/davidthrone.html , www.the7thfire.com/queen-tephi/prophet_jeremiah.html ; www.rodtaylorministries.com/am00100.htm.

If you think Vatican 2 is okay than what about those RCC's that do not like them. They say the RCC is now led by  Freemasons and will bring Revelation 17 & 18 to fruitation  with the Beast and the False prophet with a revised Holy Roman Empire? Do you believe most humans will roast in Hell, even people from the RCC? This sounds like something the Roscrucians want, a world of only 500 million to survive.These are the phoney zionist. Oh, I found another Freemason among the Popes, John XXIII was made a freemason in Turkey, before he became a pope or peter, according to RCC's that reject Vatican 2 and all the anti popes.

Yes,that article about the Christian Zionist was very well written by a Catholic Scholar and gives me proof that the RCC follows a Repacement Theology and is full of errors about what God and Christ are doing today. This 'Supersuccessionist Theology or Covenant Theology is still Replacement Theology' and will get you nowhere with Esau's Church. You can kill us but you will not stop us. We will win because those that endure to the end will be saved, Matthew 10:22 - 25. All these thing do matter to God, and he does care about all humans and will send his Son Jesus Christ soon to fuilfill all the prophecies about himself and all Israel. Will you be ready, he is coming soon, as all is fulfilled, Revelation 22:10-12,18-19, 20, Amen.

The lionswhelp

11. Make  Money profile image67

Lionswhelp I will reply further to your last post when I get some more time.  But for now I would just like to say that if Jeremiah cannot be found in the Irish or the Scottish annals then it is a re-write of history.  It's been happening quite a bit over there lately.  The Angles, Saxons and Jutes (the English) did not even get to the British Isles until the 4th century AD.  You, or I should say those writers are replacing Jesus Christ with the Queen of England.  Just nonsense.  Putting a Maltese cross on the top of the Royal Scepter of Great Britain does not make her divine.  How ridiculous.  I can see the reasoning behind it when it comes from a Jewish source but not from someone that calls themselves a Christian.

12. lionswhelp profile image67

Mike,

Like it or not the facts point in this direction. Nowhere does it say the Queen is all peaches and cream. Her husband Prince Phillip comes from an old Nazis family. They can all be part of the New World Order. All our tax money is shipped via the British Admiralty to the Bank of England, thanks to the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

Her Great grandfather king Zedekiah wasn't to great either but God still is fulfilling the promise to King David that he would have someone sitting on a throne somewhere is present Israel. This does not mean everything is Kosher with the royal family in Britain. They can be just as evil as some of their forebearers. Their human nature gets in the way. The people of England are mostly from Ephraim and will get whacked with the rest of us for their sins.

Jeremiah travelled to Ireland around 583 B.C.. Zedekiah's daughters or daughter married the Jewish King from the Zarah branch of Judah. The Hill of Tarah is in Northern Ireland and no one is allowed to investigate what or who is in it. You know this happened because of that Stone the Royalty gets crowned on. That is as far as it goes with them. The Church of England seems to be covering up a lot of information. Like I already said Israel is mostly Lost in Church Theologies.

The British Israel Federation seems sincere but they have been called the Identity Movement which is kind of Anti- Semetic towards the Jews. Not all are this way but they do have the facts to show where the House of Israel is today. Sometimes they are against the Jews and sometimes they help them like the Rothschilds. Yes, it is a weird relationship but God has kept His promise to David.

Even Yair Davidiy had a problem believing all this about Jeremiah. He is an Orthdox Jew and is sort of caught in the middle of what is going on in Israel. He could get a bullet in the head if he said to much about the Zionist. He shut me down a few times when I asked him to much. Yair sticks with the research part and trys to stay out of trouble. His research is independant from the research from BI and arrives with the many of same conclusions and does trace the Lost Tribes to the British Isles, Europe and the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

The lionswhelp

13. Make  Money profile image67

Llionswhelp I am telling you my friend, if I were you I would not believe any of that.

Coincidentally the Gospel that was spoke of at Mass today proves it.  The part of the Gospel that was spoke of is Luke 1:26-38.  It's where the Angel Gabriel comes to Mary.  I'll just quote what the Angel Gabriel says to Mary from Luke 1:31-33.

God the Father has given the throne of David to Jesus.  Not to the Queen of England.

My friend we are in the millennial period right now.  When Jesus returns it will not be for just a thousand years, it will be forever.

By the way, the Hill of Tara is not in Northern Ireland.  The Hill of Tara is in County Meath in the Republic of Ireland.  The bright green county in this map of Ireland below is County Meath.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/IrelandMeath.png

This is the web site that I was referring to 3 weeks ago when I mentioned this above.  It's still speculation but it definitely fits, especially with what you have been saying lately.

I probably won't be back here until after Christmas so you have a very Merry Christmas.

Mike

14. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

There is a website with things written on it from a Catholic Nun's perspective.  It is a book and in that book there is a chapter about The Truth.  Here is just a few things that she has written on it pertaining to the Truth as it is revealed to each of us (the link will be at the bottom):

"The truth can stand on its own. That is because Jesus Christ is Truth Incarnate. He said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life". (John 14:6) And Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit would guide us into all truth. (John 16:13)

I started out as a secular humanist. (You can read about it in my biography.) My first prayer was, "God, if You're out there, show me." And He did. It was a gradual process that took many years.

Because of that, I am confident that God will also reveal Himself, and His truth, to readers who ask Him to. Therefore, as you read my book and articles, I encourage you to pray and ask God to show you the truth. Also, pray when you read the writings of other people. The Apostle Paul said,

"...your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:5)

I am asking God to use His power to show you and me what is true and what is not true. We all need that -- all the time.

God is powerful enough to open our eyes when they need to be opened. And He is loving enough to want to do it. The crucial question is, what is more important to us -- the truth, or staying in our comfort zone? If we really want the truth, then God will show it to us.

In my book and articles, I ask you to check out my sources for yourself and come to your own conclusions. That is because you and I are responsible for our own lives. We need to base our decisions on our own personal convictions, and not on what somebody else tells us.

Some day, you and I will stand before God, and our works will be tested by fire. The Bible says,

"Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." (1 Corinthians 3:13-15)

When you and I stand before God, we will not be able to give excuses based on what somebody else told us. God expects us to test everything. The Bible says,

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

According to "Strong's Concordance," the word "prove" means "to test." We have to test everything ourselves. We cannot depend on "experts" to do it for us. And we cannot hide behind "experts" when we stand before God."

Here is the link for further reading and understanding.  There is lots on there so go to the Home page to see a list of the things she has there.
    http://www.catholicconcerns.com/TruthCan.html

I did put the above in quotations in case they don't show.  I did not say or write any of the things inside the quotations.

Exactly.  I find it ironic that me, a Catholic, that is suppose to follow both the Bible and tradition (2 Thessalonians 2:15 & 2 Thessalonians 3:6) am trying to show a Protestant, that is suppose to follow just the Bible alone (Sola Scriptorum), that Jesus Christ was given the throne of David (Luke 1:32).  I find it ironic because I am the one that is using just the Bible alone to prove this while Lionswhelp is using outside sources to try to prove that the Queen of England sits on the throne of David.

So what do you think LG?

Who sits on the throne of David?

Jesus Christ

Or Her Royal Hiney smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'll thank you to show a little respect to Her Majesty, Mike.

God Bless the Queen ! lol

Okay Mark, I'll try. lol

2. Lady Guinevere profile image67
        Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Actually I don't think anyone on this earth or planet has anything close to being qualified to sit on any throne of David! lol lol

3. Lady Guinevere profile image67
        Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Oh and that would include the Pope!

No it wouldn't include the Pope. smile

The question was just, who do you think sits on the throne of David right now?

1) Jesus Christ
          or
          2) Her Royal Hiney, the Queen of England smile

15. lionswhelp profile image67

So Jesus Christ is already here? Since when? The Great Tribulation has not even started yet. Neither has the temple been rebuilt. So where is He, Mike. Scripture says all will see him when he comes, Matthew 24:30-31. Did you forget about this scripture or are you talking about the man of sin and lawlessness who claims to be God and will sit in the temple of God in Jerusalem claiming he is Christ - peter th pope, 2 Thessalonians 2:1--12?

The truth hurts why don't you admit you are wrong. You should listen more to the Christ of the Bible than Esau's Church and look outside Catholic Doctrine. Manasseh's and Ephraim's with others of the 10 Tribes in dispertion and Jews the children of Jacob will suffer through the time of Jacobs Trouble, Jeremoiah 30:6-9, Isaiah 66:7-13. And then Christ will return to save them. Even the Queen. Then he will sit on his throne over all the earth. King David will also replace the Queen one of his grand daughters when he rules under Christ, Zechariah 14:6-9,16-21. Revelation 17&18 come before Revelation 19 & 20. have you seen this happen yet. Show me!

Christ said all will see him and he will reward everyone for what they have done, Revelations 22:7,12. Luke 21:25-28, all nations will see him and the Saints will be changed and will be like him and see him as he is, 1 John 3:1-3. This is our hope! What is yours and where does it come from?

The Lionswhelp

Jesus is right here in my heart.

As I just recently showed you, I don't have to rely on Catholic Doctrine, just the Bible.   

Okay lets boil this down to some thing that we can both agree on.

We both agree that the false messiah has to sit in the temple as if he were God before the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Right?

And I think we both agree that the false messiah will show signs of wonder as if he were God.

Right?

Well lets just see if that false messiah comes from the British Royal Houset.  He might.  He might not.

Now ask yourself, who is planning on rebuilding the temple?  Not Catholics.  Ask yourself, where do they plan on rebuilding the temple?  Not Rome but Jerusalem.  And ask yourself, who has been preparing the utensils to use in the temple for the animal sacrifice.  Not Catholics.  Who is planning on moving Jacobs Stone from the British Isles to Jerusalem when the temple is rebuilt?  Not Catholics.  Who has reestablished the Sanhedrin?  Again not Catholics.  Who is breeding the red heifers to be sacrificed in the temple?  Nope not Catholics again but Clyde Lott from Mississippi.  Do you know Clyde?

I wouldn't put too much hope in her Royal Hiney if I were you.

This new movement that you belong to is actually pushing God's hand and working for the other side.

Misty a girl that generally attacks organized religion in the Hub forums periodically (and I don't blame her some times) wrote what I think is a very good Hub on the Rapture and the Millennial Myth.  She did some good research.  You should read it.  In fact I think most televangelists and pre-tribulation and post-tribulation millennialists should read it.

Mike

16. lionswhelp profile image67

Hey Mike,

You have a good point, but who do you think will persecute the Remnant of Israel and Jews? Esau's children or the Jews or both?

Prince Phillip is the Hiney - Esau and Elizabeth is the Jew. Another Esau & Jacob team.

Like I said someone has to do the hard work for Judah. God knows Jesus was caught up in the same perdicament. History repeats its self over, over, and over again.

I wonder what all the Moslems make of all this crazy stuff by Christians and Jews. Probably - 'Hold unto your scalps followers of Islam, here we go again!'

Enjoy your holidays.

The lionswhelp

17. Make  Money profile image67

I believe Zechariah 12 says all the kingdoms of the earth shall be gathered together against her.  We should avoid this cause according to Zechariah 12 that's when God will step in.  Yeah enjoy your holidays too Lionswhelp.

Mike

18. lionswhelp profile image67

That's okay Mike its hard for an Irishman to do that when you know Irish history and know what the English are like. Take for example 1776. The English never got over it but I guess humans are always beating up on each other.

The lionswhelp

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)