Do the occult symbols in the Olympics allude to something ominous?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (117 posts)
  1. Claire Evans profile image62
    Claire Evansposted 11 years ago

The number of occult symbols in the Olympic games is astonishing. 

The pyramid floodlights in the stadium.  This represents the New World Order (US dollar bill)

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6640449_f248.jpg

The one eyed mascots....(eye of Lucifer)

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6640464_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6640480.jpg

And an allusion of a terrorist attack on the cover of Private Eye

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6640472_f248.jpg

1. waynet profile image70
      waynetposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!!!! the signs are obvious that you may just be a crack pot! bwahahahaha them cartoon things with one eye look positively demonic!!!

And another thing....the price of bollocks is cheaper than it has been for 20 years!!

And oh yes I saw a one eyed trouser snake once so is that a sign of Lucifer?

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
            Castlepalomaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

up close?

I think the one eye cyclopes looks like a single sperm cell. If could a symbol of an all seeing aim to over populate the earth with Christian. It will fail as Hitler did with his perfect race.

2. Claire Evans profile image62
        Claire Evansposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Actually, those mascots give many people the creeps.  The Olympic torch bearing relay is a Nazi custom and the Olympic rings a symbol used by Hitler in the Olympic games in Berlin, 1936.

Everyone knows what the "Heil Hitler" sign is.  See if you can see it in this video.  Notice the Freemasonic black and white squares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoPHKlQQ … r_embedded

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
          Uninvited Writerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not really. The Olympic torch run began at the Berlin Olympics, i'm quite sure the torch was used in Ancient Greece. The ring represent the 5 continents, nothing more. They were used in earlier games, they were first used in 1920.

The salute you mention was called a Romam salute it too was used earlier, in 1924. They stopped using it because of the Nazi salute and its similarity.

Not really. The Olympic torch run began at the Berlin Olympics, i'm quite sure the torch was used in Ancient Greece. The ring represent the 5 continents, nothing more. They were used in earlier games, they were first used in 1920.

The salute you mention was called a Romam salute it too was used earlier, in 1924. They stopped using it because of the Nazi salute and its similarity

The torch relay occurred in Berlin in 1936 but did not exist in ancient Greece.  They only lit the torch. 

"ATHENS, Greece - The most beloved emblems of the modern Olympics have a decidedly dark past.

The torch relay that culminates in the ceremonial lighting of the flame at Olympic stadium was ordered by Adolf Hitler, who tried to turn the 1936 Berlin Games into a celebration of the Third Reich.

And it was Hitler's Nazi propaganda machine that popularized the five interlocking rings as the symbol of the Games.

Today, both are universally recognized icons of the Olympics. But historians say neither had much, if anything, to do with the Games born centuries ago in Ancient Olympia.

"The torch relay is so ingrained in the modern choreography that most people today assume it was a revival of a pagan tradition - unaware that it was actually concocted for Hitler's Games in Berlin," author Tony Perrottet writes in a new book, The Naked Olympics.

A sacred flame did burn 24 hours a day at Olympia. And relay racers passed a torch to light a sacrificial cauldron at some other ancient festivals. But the ancient Greeks opened their Olympics by word of mouth, sending heralds - not torchbearers - running through the streets.

The modern tradition of spiriting the Olympic torch to the main stadium didn't become a fixture of the Games until 1936, when a 12-day run opened the Games in Berlin.

The Olympic rings, another universally recognized symbol of the games since they made their debut in 1920 at Antwerp, Belgium, have their own Nazi connection.

Originally, they were designed in 1913 by Pierre de Coubertin, founder of the IOC and father of the modern Olympic movement, for a 1914 World Olympic Congress in Paris. They were supposed to symbolize the first five Olympics, but the congress disbanded when Archduke Ferdinand of Austria was assassinated in Sarajevo, triggering World War I.

Leni Riefenstahl, the Olympia filmmaker who also chronicled Hitler's rise to power, had the rings carved into a stone altar at the ancient Greek city of Delphi, spawning the myth that they were a symbol dating more than two millennia.

With Hitler's influence, the rings became part of the Nazi pageantry at Berlin - and they've come to symbolize the Olympics ever since."

http://vancouver.mediacoop.ca/olympics/ … rings/6068

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6645392_f248.jpg

Of course you got your information from the "Anti-Olympics archive" what do you expect them to say?

Just because certain symbols that were used before the Berlin Olympics are continued to be used does not mean they are evil.  So the Nazi propagandists used the symbols at one Olympic games to make themselves look good.  The torch run these days is nothing more than a commercial for special interests...

I couldn't find anything that says the rings were carved into anything at Delphi other than from a few blogs repeating this same article over and over. None of the history even mentions the 5 rings other than when they were first used in the 20s.

Actually, a Sky News journalist commented about the Nazi connection to the torch relay and 5 Olympic rings.  The rings aside, the torch relay is a Nazi event.  Why copy it?

3. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think they look a bit phallic tongue

2. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The only ominous thing I can see this alluding to is giving crazy  conspiracy theorists something else foolish to believe in.

3. profile image53
      wayne92587posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Claire Evans

Language is just so much Babel because language is based upon myth, words, names, symbols, numbers, that are used as metaphors.

Can you picture in your mind, Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Girly Man.

Arnold when he was Governor of California made reference to an effeminate male as being a Girly Man.

The word Girly used as an adjective, as in Girly Man, needs no explanation.

Speaking the same language as yourself, I could make a statement that, being perfectly clear to me, would be just so much Babel, Gibberish, to you, Hogwash (refuse given to hogs; swill, any worthless stuff, meaningless or insincere talk, writing, etc.; nonsense; bunk) it would be as though I were speaking a different dialect of English than yourself; as if I were speaking in some other Tongue, Tongues.

The Lost Symbol is not lost; it is Man’s Ancient Wisdom, Knowledge, that the lost symbol represents that is lost,  there being numerous symbols having the same meaning as the original lost Symbol, the  meaning of these symbols also being lost, being hidden in plain sight.

Look for  perfect square, a perfect square having no corners, a corners to be defined as being a 90 degree corner; = +, all variations of the cross are a semblance of the Lost Symbol, of the Holy Grail.

The meaning of the Pyramid being hidden in plain sight, being symbolic of thine Single Eye; thine Single Eye only having the potential of being, doing, Evil if allowed to offend thine Eye, to be the Single Source of your Knowledge of Reality; Knowlede of a Single Sourcce being Absolutely Bad Knolwledge; Thine Single Eye, properly maintained, being Man’s Savior, Salvation.

The Key to finding lost Wisdom of man can be found in the Reality of Myth, there being more to myth that meets the Eye. (notice the word eye is not plural)

If thine eye offend thee puck it out. (notice that the word eye is not plural)

What of the Evil Eye? Here’s one for you; true the Single Eye has the potential ofdoing, being Evil,  a Beast,  a One Eyed Monster,  of being a Cyclopes, a half-wit,  being guileful, duplicitous.

If thine single eye be filled with darkness, how great is the Evil within.

The Single Eye is none other than the All Seeing Eye, the Minds Eye, the Rational Mind.

Should the Minds Eye be filled with darkness, Absolutely Bad Knowledge, how Great then is the Evil, the deception, the duplicity, the Guilefulness of Man’s Rationalizations within.

Thine Single Eye, the Mind’s Eye, the Rational Mind is meant to be a Help Mate, not thy Lord thy God.

If thine Minds Eye offend thee pluck out you thoughts, your imaginings, Rationalizations, get rid of such thought; otherwise; due to the repetition of  offensive thought, Ideas, conjecture, speculation, Theory,  offensives Imaginings, fantasies,  that you allow to exist in your mind, that you would no way in hell want to exist as your Reality could become your manifest Reality.

Rationalization;.
      Usage. Although RATIONALIZE retains its principal 19th-century senses “to make conformable to reason” and “to treat in a rational manner,” 20th-century psychology has given it the now more common meaning “to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that seem reasonable but actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious causes.” Although the possibility of ambiguity exists, the context will usually make clear which sense is intended.

Compulsive Acts of Violence, Evil are born of compulsive thought of Violence, Evil.

Thoughts that have not been plucked from thin Single Eye, the Minds Eye.

The First Time a man or a woman cheats on his or her mate, does Evil, Sins, is not the first time such a thought has come to mind, they having allow thine single Eye to be filled with  Darkness, to offend them many times over.

Compulsive acts are created (there being a first time for everything) you not even knowing why, for what purpose, being without intent,  not wanting a fantasy to be your reality.

Repetition of thoughts of Evil, fantasizing about acts which in truth you have no desire to be your Reality, may cause you to be compelled to act out that which is in the beginning offensive to thine Eye, Mind’s Eye, thine Single Eye, the Rational Mind.

Allowing you Mind’s Eye to offend you, these imagining may become your manifest reality.

Acquiring you knowledge of Reality from a Single Source, the Single Source being thine Single Eye, the Mind’s Eye, Knowledge born of Rationalization, such Knowledge being Absolutely Bad Knowledge, being duplicitous, Guileful, knowledge having a Dual Quality, Absolutely Bad Knowledge rationalized, to be Absolutely Good Knowledge.

Rationalization; If thine Single Eye be filled with Absolutely Bad Knowledge, the Darkness of Illusion, Absolutely Bad Knowledge,  how Great then is Evil, the Guilefulness, the Duplicity, the deception of Reality within, have you forgotten what was said, “ If thine Eye Offend thee PLUCK IT OUT! 
      Yes, it is True, I was shouting1

True, this post is somewhat of shaggy dog story, however.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 11 years ago

The London police would be not doing their job if they didn't consider that a terrorist attack could happen at the Olympics, nothing to do with "occult symbols". There have been attacks in the past you know...

It was reported on RT how overboard these anti-terrorist measures have been taking.  One compared it to preparing for war.  I do believe bio chemical missiles in London is just too much.  Who's it going to affect? The terrorists or the people?

http://articles.businessinsider.com/201 … n-missiles

On July 7th, 2005, or 7/7, there was a practice drill on a London Underground scenario terrorist attack.  It happened that same day.  On 9-11 there were practice drills of a terrorist attack on the twin towers and it happened the same day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP2mNkAfdfc

Carefully watch this news report.  If a terrorist attack does happen, Al Qaeda will be blamed.  It would be interesting to see how they would bypass this hefty security.

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
        Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Bio chemical missiles? Where did you get that little gem from? Considering the state of equipment in the uk armed forces we'll be lucky if the missiles actually work at all.

I got that wrong.  Here is what was written:

"In a meeting meant to calm residents fear about hosting missiles on their rooftops during the Olympic games, Lieutenant Colonel Brian Fahy told Londoners it’s possible that drones laden with biological weapons may be used in an attack during the upcoming games.

Yahoo News India reports Fahy is the officer in charge of community relations during the Olympics and he spoke to a group at Leystonstone, East London, close to where one of six surface-to-air missile batteries will be set up during the Olympics."

http://www.businessinsider.com/unmanned … ary-2012-5

Have you asked yourself how London is coming up with these scenarios? Have they received threats and is Al Qaeda really capable of this?  The BBC has conceded Al Qaeda as an organized terrorist group does not exist!

Now there is a threat of an anthrax attack and the government is buying vaccines for it.

http://postdesk.com/espionage-echelon-intelligence-uk

I think it would be wise to stay away from the Games.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
            Mark Knowlesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hey Claire - I must have missed where you gave us some specific threats so we can put a stop to them. As you are so good at discerning the occult symbology - maybe you could do that again?

Instead of the fear-mongering.

What do you think?

2. profile image0
      Kathryn LJposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Here, here, uninvited writer is right!

3. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 11 years ago

Actually, the magazine shown, Private Eye, is a satirical publication, which pokes fun at politicians, corrupt businessmen, royalty and anything else seen as crass, pompous or just plain stupid.

The cover is a joke!

That too smile

1. profile image0

Yep!

What better way to portray a future event than in the form of a joke where people won't take it seriously?

So - what have you done to stop this event? lol

The only thing I can do is write about it.

Really? So - nothing then. Considering all the other rants - you really think anyone would take you seriously?

Nothing. You believe this and do nothing? All about shouting drivel.

So you are saying that no one takes the threat of terrorism at the Olympic
              Games seriously?

So what should I do, Mark? Negotiate with Al Qaeda to purdy please not attack London? Should I confront the Freemasons and ask them why they are drowning the Olympic Games with their symbols?  Should I go onto the Alex Jones' show with a megaphone?

9-11 was also foreshadowed by occult symbols and numerology.  It was depicted in films, videos games and magazines before the attacks.  If this was 11 years ago and I said there would be a terrorist attack in New York based on these observations, would I also be accused of speaking drivel? Sadly, the answer is yes.

I don't know what you should do. Whining about it is not going to do anything - is it? lol

There are numbers everywhere.

Tell us the exact form the attack will take - then we can prevent it.

LOLOLOL That you think it takes all this BS to think the Olympic games might be a target. lol lol

1. Disturbia profile image60
                  Disturbiaposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I think very seriously the Olympic games could be a target for terrorists.  Remember Munich during the 1972 Summer Olympics when the Israeli Olympic team was taken hostage and killed by a Palestinian group. In fact, I can't imagine a better target.  But I don't get the connection with the "occult" symbols.  What has one got to do with the other?  And why does everyone always pick on the Freemasons when it's really the Bohemian Club that has all the deep dark secrets and  powerful members.

2. profile image0
                EmpressFelicityposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You seem to saying two things in this thread. The first is about occult symbols, numerology etc. The second is about the possibility (very real, IMO) that the British government might use a terrorist attack at the Olympics as an excuse to go to war and/or curb our civil liberties even more - in much the same way that the American government used the September 11th attacks.

I take your second point totally seriously, but your first (about all the occult symbols) is at worst nonsense and at best impossible to prove. What's more, it's enabling people to dismiss everything you say out of hand.

I disagree with the assertion that uk gov might use a terrorist attack as an opportunity to curb our civil liberties. The government is a coalition of conservatives and liberal democrats both of which have a history of supporting civil liberties. On the contrary it is labour socialist governments who seek to control populations in the UK.

1. profile image0
                    EmpressFelicityposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Do you actually believe there's any real difference between the conservatives and New Labour?

Do you not think about what is behind the scenes and not only what politicians tell you? They aren't the most honest of people.

Agree with your first point.  Numerology and symbolism is very important in the occult because of its magical properties.  I mean, you don't think occultists stand in the middle of a pentagram for nothing, do you?

Late 19th century Satanist, W Wynn Wescott explains:

"The followers of Pythagoras ... referred every object, planet, man, idea, and essence to some number or other, in a way which to most moderns must seem curious and mystical in the highest degree. 'The numerals of Pythagoras', says Porphyry, who lived about 300 A.D., 'were hieroglyphic symbols, by means whereof he explained all ideas concerning the nature of things', and the same [numeric] method of explaining the secrets of nature is once again being insisted upon in the new revelation of the 'Secret Doctrine', by H.P. Blavatsky. 'Numbers are a key to the ancient views of cosmogony -- in its broad sense, spiritually as well as physically considered, to the evolution of the present human race; all systems of religious mysticism are based upon numerals. The sacredness of numbers begins with the Great First Cause, the One, and ends only with the nought or zero -- symbol of the infinite and boundless universe'." [The Occult Power of Numbers, W.WynnWestcott, p. 15.

According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."

In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners.

“Upon the Number Eleven. This seems to have been the type of number with a evil reputation among all peoples. The Kabbalists contrasted it with the perfection of the Decad, (10) and just as the Sephirotic number is the form of all good things, so eleven is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect; with the Ten Sephiroth they contrasted the Eleven Averse Sephiroth, symbols of destruction, violence, defeat, and death.”

Aleister Crowley wrote,

“Firstly”, 11 is the number of Magick in itself. It is therefore suitable to all types of operation. ”Secondly”, it is the sacred number par excellence of the new Aeon. As it is written in the Book of the Law: …11, as all their numbers who are of us.”

And any multiples of 11 is important.

If you take 9-11, for example, it can say 9-11 was destruction under evil influences.  The numerology behind 9-11 is staggering.

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Each building had 110 stories.

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11,911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?

11 11 polarity.

TwinTowers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.

"New York City" has 11 letters.

"Afghanistan" - 11 letters.

"The Pentagon" - 11 letters.

"RamziYousef" - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993).

Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
                  Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard.
                  · The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.

· Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.

I suggest you watch the below video to fully appreciate the information I'm about to give you know.

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/reply/2095833

Occult Symbolism and Numerology Behind the 2012 Olympic Mascots

Date Revealed: 5/19/2010 = 18 reduces as 666 = 33:33:33

Letters on the Head: W & M = 33

The left Mascot wears the Pyramid that symbolizes 3 points with 3 lines above = 33

The right Mascot wears 6 raised indentations = 33

Each Mascot has an “All Seeing Eye” = 11

Number of Mascots: 2 = 11

W and M in the occult mean Earth (influenced by Luna) and Sun respectively.

More about that here:

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com … and-w.html

The above site will illustrate who M eventually means 666.

1. WriteAngled profile image74
                    WriteAngledposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There are 11 characters in the persona you use to present yourself on this web site...

2. Disappearinghead profile image61

Oh so that antiestablishment mag Private Eye is now in league with Lucifer and the dark forces of the UK Gov? Have you ever read Private Eye?

1. profile image0

Rupert Murdock used to sue Private Eye all the time, so I don't think it can be the reading material for the spawn of the devil.

You have no idea how many corporations work for the Illuminati:

http://www.whale.to/b/eye_s.html

4. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 11 years ago

Miss Evans Sir you look like Jesus without a beard...please grow it back! big_smile

Can you please discuss this issue maturely?

Yes of course...Cheddar!

When people get afraid they start mocking.  I see you live in the UK and I suspect the thought of a terrorist attack being very likely is frightening to you.

Not really....London is a definite target as government buildings reside there and I don't live there! Sure a threat is always possible, but numbers and symbols that predict the terrorist acts...come on! there are numbers and symbols everywhere...surely if there were Nazi symbols then Hitler will be around too!

One eyed willy's and whatever else are probably signs that they have one eye!

We are not frightened by terrorism. We lived through the blitz and IRA terrorism (funded by Americans). I remember some American comedian comparing the American and British reactions to 9/11 and 7/7. In America there was paranoia, and in the UK when the tubes were still closed the following day people complained saying "but the bombing was yesterday!".

I'm sorry Claire but we Brits are made of sturdier stuff and we ain't afraid of one eyed lucifers.

So you aren't afraid of terrorism? Who isn't?? So if a nuclear attack happened, you'd say, "Is that all you got?!"

Sorry sweetie - you are not likely to elicit much fear from us. Especially given the way you present it. In fact - it is almost as though you are working for Satan and deliberately trying to get us to ignore any potential threats as cuckoo dolally.

Are you?

Move along then.  Nothing more to see here.  Do not feed the conspiracy nut.  If everyone ignored me I'd go away.

No - I am encouraging you in my own little way. As you probably know - I despise religion and you are a fantastic anti-religion campaigner. Specifically Christianity. You are helping get rid of this disease from our society.

Odd you - like agua - don't understand that you are actually working for the team you claim to be fear-mongering for.

Keep it up.

5. profile image50
    handbagsniposted 11 years ago

goods

Yes grow the beard back!

6. waynet profile image70
    waynetposted 11 years ago

I think this Lady is one nut short of a Monkey!

1. jacharless profile image74
      jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Not defending her position, here, but you ought to stop with the personal attacks. As an "elite" hubber, you already know the rules for that. It is one thing to mock the conversation and another thing to be outright rude and insulting to the individual.

7. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 11 years ago

Having lived in London since 1978 and been evacuated many times from IRA bomb threats, travelled through Kings Cross at the same time at the 7/7 bombers and lived through assorted nail-bomber nut jobs, I have to tell you that this is a city that is always on terrorist alert and there are always training exercises/staged evacuations taking place.

The threat is real enough without any extra hype being introduced through people talking about occult signs, Illuminati, the New World Order etc.  I'm beginning to think that there will be a lot of people out there who will be very disappointed if we aren't blown to hell and back over here to prove their barmy theories, so I hope that you have all got the popcorn in and enjoy the show.

8. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

Putting three things together and a one eyed cartoon.  No those aren't occult symbols.  At all.

What are those "Cyclops Teletubbies" doing parading on Freemasonic black and white squares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoPHKlQQ … r_embedded

Freemasonry pyramid

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6645180_f248.jpg

See the connection?

Freemasonry is steeped in the occult.

9. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 11 years ago

I had some Dominos pizza today, and then I realized it was all a coded message from the Reptillians. 8 slices of pizza, 8 dominos? It surely represented the Latin and South American nations they plan to overthrow into a comi-fascist coup, one by one. The chicken represented dark blood magicks (chicken blood used for incantation)

the extra cheese was, of course, a symbol of man's desire to be curdled.

The, uh, onions, were a symbol of tears from mankind. The pineapple was a symbol of me wanting something a little different.

10. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 11 years ago

Now I see the connection. Yep definite demonic connections.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6642312.png

You might want to check this out.  Tell tell, what is the obsession with the one eye?

http://www.whale.to/b/eye_s.html

11. Greekgeek profile image78
    Greekgeekposted 11 years ago

And here I thought this thread was going to be talking about the unfortunate visual double entendre of the 2012 symbol.
    What is seen cannot be unseen.

Occult conspiracy theories certainly make things more exciting, I suppose, but I really can't get too scared about freemasons after watching my granddad prancing around in a fez.

A fez with rhinestones and king tut on it.

Illuminati my great aunt Sally.  (or in this case, great uncle Wayne, but anyway, I will never understand the hype and hysteria over another boring old farts club like the Moose Lodge.)

There are Freemasons and FREEMASONS.  In the lower degrees it is a fraternity.  The ones at the top have diabolical intentions.

Quote from Albert Pike: “The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple.  Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretation.  It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them…Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (32nd and 33rd masons).”

But there is no great mystery. What they think is secret knowledge turns out to be common knowledge to anyone who is well read.

I remember someone banging on about the 33rd degree masons years ago. The final mystery was revealed thus:
        It was "shown" that Lucifer was the morning star in Isaiah 14, and pointed out that Jesus is the Morning Star in Revelation 22. Therefore Jesus and Satan were one and the same.

This is no mystery at all as I have found it by entering 'morning star' into the Bible Gateway search engine.

12. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Wanna know the biggest threat to the 2012 Summer Olympic Games?
    Underaged Chinese gymnasts!
    Fool us once, shame on us.
    We won't be fooled again!

13. BrianMI6 profile image59
    BrianMI6posted 11 years ago

I don't think that this has any more bearing than does the fact that the EU's symbol is the Tower of Babel.

The EU might just fall apart in the next few years.  So much for the "resurrected Roman Empire".

14. profile image0
    paxwillposted 11 years ago

Claire, every time you start a thread like this to share your conspiracy theory beliefs, you get the same reaction from the majority of people.  There are other websites you can post this stuff on where like-minded people will not only agree with you, but also convince you of their own theories. 

You're not convincing anyone here, the only people who agree with you are the ones who already believed in this kind of stuff before you showed up.  Why on Earth do you keep pursuing this people who are disinclined to agree with you? The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time.

Give it a rest already.  Or don't. I don't care, but I thank you for the free entertainment.

What's the point of posting to like-minded individuals when they all agree with you and know the same thing? I want opposing views because it generates a debate.  Unfortunately, most of the times they aren't debates but insults but at least no one can say they weren't warned! I really hope I'm wrong but no one should just dismiss this because 9-11 also had occult symbols, numbers, films and TV programs leading up to the attacks.  There is a pattern with the Olympic Games also.

1. profile image0
        paxwillposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There's no true spirit of debate here; you dismiss every single alternative explanation in favor of your theories.

Take the one-eyed mascots for example.  You see them as occult figures because to you the resemble the one-eyed pyramid.

To me, they look like the characters from Monsters Inc.  Maybe the artist was inspired by his/her children's drawings or toys or the movie. Maybe the artist was thinking of Cyclops from Greek legend since, you know, the Olympics are Greek in origin. I think they are cute and not at all creepy.

There's no way to prove that either of us is right or wrong but you will not accept any non-occult explanation for anything. Everything has to have a secret sinister meaning.  Is there anything in this world that you take at face-value?

Isn't that too funny.  Doesn't everyone else dismiss my theories as ridiculous? So why can't I dismiss other theories?

When those mascots parade around on Masonic squares, which is steeped in the occult, then it is only logical to make the connection.

Who do you think the animators of the Monster Inc characters were inspired by?

And so it goes on, Claire keeps burning windmills.

15. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 11 years ago

Occult symbols? What occult symbols? This is usually a charge leveled by a rabid christian. Ask yourself, what is the rod and staff, as in "Thy rod, and thy staff, they comfort me."? That particular symbol, though considered Judaeo-christian, is actually Pharoanic Egyptian iconography. To see, google King Tut's Sarcophagus. The rod and the staff.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Now, if you want to talk ominous, there's stuff going on for real that is way more ominous.

Oh my goodness, what do you think the pyramid and the capstone mean? And why do you think the floodlights are in the form of a pyramid and capstone? Yes, you are right about the rod and staff.  I have also said the OT is steeped in the occult and paganism.

1. profile image53

The secret of the Pyramid is hidden in plain sight simply because the Pyramid was not able to be constructed using the proper dimensions,  resulting in the bent Pyramid.

In order to revel it secret of the Pyramid it is required that the measured Height must be the same as the measured Base.

The dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant was such that the Ark of the Covenant was twice as long a it was wide, was that of a rectangle.

Stand a rectangle that is 2x4 on end, an obelisk,  cut the rectangle on a bias, place the two 90 degree angles back to back and you end up with a perfect square having no 90 degree corners, angles, the Holy Grail, the vessel that hold the Spirit of God, an Equilateral Triangle, a Circle.

Sacred, Secret Geometry.

1. janesix profile image59
          janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

This was supposed to be a secret! Now everybody knows!!

1. profile image53

Actually you have shown that you do not know, understand, the importance of the symbolic meaning, of the many variation of the cross, of a square that has no corners, such as the Swastika.

Have I shown that? In two sentences?

16. Dale Hyde profile image80
    Dale Hydeposted 11 years ago

Well as a Pagan, I would assume I fall under occult. It should be remembered that  during the early years of the Olympics, events were held not as a way to collect multimillion-dollar endorsements, but to honor the gods of ancient Greece.smile

17. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 11 years ago

Another one of these threads..
    it must be exhausting seeing conspiracies everywhere. 
    These 'symbols' will mean whatever you want them to mean.

London is always a terrorist threat, as is our country. Signs and lights and symbols do not make it so.

So what are you doing on this forum contributing to my paranoia?

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
        rebekahELLEposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Your constant stream of paranoia comes from your mind and what you feed it. Paranoia in, paranoia out. Is that any way to live?  Nothing you post on this thread will deter or incur terrorism.

Much of what you say is delusional. Have you personally met and talked with a Freemason? You make them sound like demons. Do you have any idea how many leaders have been/are 33rd degree Masons? Do you believe the Shriner's hospitals help children and their families? My grandfather was a 33rd degree Mason and he certainly wasn't some demonic monster trying to infiltrate the world. He was highly intelligent and giving of his time and his services. It's insulting how you throw your conspiracy craziness through these forums. I can post on whatever forum I wish if I feel I have something to say. smile And paxwill is correct, there is no true debate here because you don't have your facts straight. You're reading conspiracies into everything.

http://daskittlez69.hubpages.com/hub/Mi … d-Shriners

Your constant stream of paranoia comes from your mind and what you feed it. Paranoia in, paranoia out. Is that any way to live?  Nothing you post on this thread will deter or incur terrorism.

Much of what you say is delusional. Have you personally met and talked with a Freemason? You make them sound like demons. Do you have any idea how many leaders have been/are 33rd degree Masons? Do you believe the Shriner's hospitals help children and their families? My grandfather was a 33rd degree Mason and he certainly wasn't some demonic monster trying to infiltrate the world. He was highly intelligent and giving of his time and his services. It's insulting how you throw your conspiracy craziness through these forums. I can post on whatever forum I wish if I feel I have something to say.  And paxwill is correct, there is no true debate here because you don't have your facts straight. You're reading conspiracies into everything.

I never said what I post will influence if terrorism occurs or not.  That's ridiculous.

I have a Freemason in my family but he won't talk about it.  However, it doesn't change what Freemasonry is all about. 

Did you know that 33rd degree Mason, Albert Pike, created the Klu Klax Klan?

Here are a few quotes from influential Freemasons:

“When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he is taught the principles of occultism ...”
          - Arthur H. Ward, MASONIC SYMBOLISM AND THE MYSTIC WAY, p. 149 - 150

“FREEMASONRY is a fraternity within a fraternity — an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. Before it is possible to intelligently discuss the origin of the Craft, it is necessary, therefore, to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum. Those Brethren who have essayed to write the history of their Craft have not included in their disquisitions the story of that truly secret inner society which is to the body Freemasonic what the heart is to the body human.”
          - Manly P. Hall 33°, LECTURES ON ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY AND INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY AND APPLICATION OF RATIONAL PROCEDURE, p. 397 [Chapter 19 - Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins]

When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.”
          - Manly P. Hall, 33°, THE LOST KEYS OF FREEMASONRY, p. 48

“Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos .... Masonic orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.”
          - Anton Szandor LaVey, THE SATANIC RITUALS — COMPANION TO THE SATANIC BIBLE, pp. 21, 78

William T. Still quotes a French Masonic author Le Couteulx de Canteleu, who wrote Les Sectes et Societies Secretes, in 1863. This book explains the aim of secret societies. “As a whole [it] was, is and will always be the struggle against the Church and the Christian religion, and the struggle of those who have not against those who have .... All secret societies have almost analogous initiations, from the Egyptian to the Illuminati, and most of them form a chain and give rise to others (p. 98).”

"The Masonic fraternity tramples upon our rights, defeats the administration of justice, and bids defiance to every government which it cannot control."

US President Millard Fillmore

Freemasonry is also serpent worship and we know what the serpent represents.

I am sure your grandfather is a good man but I don't believe he knows what Freemasonry truly is about.

18. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 11 years ago

Um, the floodlights are three lights placed close together for structural reasons.  It isn't even really a triangle, let alone a "capstone".  Srsly. I imagine they look like that because two lights wasn't enough and four was too many.

Huh? Tell me more about this "structural purposes"?

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6650390_f248.jpg

Kind of looks like a capstone.

1. profile image0

Claire. Outdoor lighting needs are calculated by determining the number of foot candles of illumination required for the specific activity. Before you scream Satan, you might consult someone trained to calculate those needs and ask them, point blank, why three (in that pattern). Be forceful and wary. Because there is always the chance that Satan has deceived them into believing plenty of light is good.

After that; find the architect and ask why those particular fixtures and support structure appealed. Look deep into their eyes when they answer. I've heard certain outdoor lighting fixture manufacturers and structural steel suppliers work together in order to hypnotize clients with the dark arts to peddle their products more easily.

roll

Edit: I just realized this happens all of the time. We've got a steel manufacturer that sends breakfast rolls if we order and a lighting company who gives out tasty kringels.

I bet dark magic is one of the ingredients. I'm probably being controlled by Satan as I speak.

God will get you for that.

1. profile image0

I can see that now. But those kringels are irresistible. That is probably the primary reason I've taken the position of an agnostic. Cuts down on the guilt while I'm chewing.

Why are you on this forum?

Is the one sided Christian forum?

1. profile image0

They wish.

2. profile image0

Are you asking why I'm on the forum or why I'm commenting in this thread? They are different and my answer would depend on clarification on your question.

This forum topic I've created.  Why would you argue with someone who cannot be reasoned with and why would this conspiracy theory hold your attention long enough to be here?

1. profile image0

You are entertaining, If nothing else. But irrational behavior shouldn't go unchallenged. There is always the possibility that someone, somehow, somewhere might get through to you.

But don't you know you can't argue with the irrational?

1. profile image0

If you were completely irrational you wouldn't be able to function in society; so you wouldn't have access to the internet. You are selectively irrational. Which means there is hope that you could be reasoned with.

3. psycheskinner profile image83
            psycheskinnerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why not?  Seriously, way to be hostile when someone is actually giving a sensible answer in a friendly way.

Who says it's hostile? I'm asking a genuine question because I have no idea why most of these people are on this forum.

Okay, know I know why the usual crowd is on this thread.  I put it under the religion category instead of the terrorism one.

Claire, you might like Abovetopsecret.

I am subscribed to their tweets.

Ah a forum site where like minded individuals feed off each other and perpetuate bizarre ideas.

2. jacharless profile image74
                  jacharlessposted 11 years agoin reply to this

aren't religion and terrorism the same thing?

Ha, ha.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

jacharless
                    aren't religion and terrorism the same thing?

They coincide deeply

19. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 11 years ago

Proof that cats worship satan?
    http://i.eatliver.com/2012/8910.jpg

Where is the black cat?

I don't know, I have to pray on this one

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing.

20. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 11 years ago

Of course he didn't know what he was doing, he made it to the Master level.. roll

And your quotes prove that you are easily misled and naive.

If anyone is interested, here is an interview with a Master Freemason.
    http://www.sabotagetimes.com/people/a-m … ld-not-us/

I'm not defending the organization, simply posting something which isn't full of conspiracy nonsense. My grandfather was a somewhat private man, but he wasn't a demonic tool! He read complete sets of encylopedias for leisure and was a skilled engineer. OH, and yes, he always drove black Fords, Henry Ford was also a Freemason, along with a long list of inventors and famous people, including the founder of our country, the inventor of basketball, Paul Revere, Benjamin Franklin, on and on.

Then perhaps there's something about your grandfather you don't know.

Maybe.

Anyway, I can't convince you of anything.  You want to ignore the facts, then so be it.

21. Disappearinghead profile image61
    Disappearingheadposted 11 years ago

If you really want to see Satan at work, you should see the Eurovision Song Contest. It's diabolical but utterly compulsive viewing. wink

22. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 11 years ago

There you go - have something real to chew over

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … ilway.html

There are enough real problems in the world, without looking for more

1. AmiraHabibi profile image57
      AmiraHabibiposted 11 years ago

Ineresting and scaring in the meantime.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)