- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
Skin care during summer season
I never thought i will say this but now i am really happy that now summer is here! Winters have been harsh on Minnesota and when it was almost the first week of May now and there was no sign of summer. i really thought of shifting.
However now summer is here and though it gets really hot sometimes but boy! i am not complaining. Winters made my skin very dry and i had to apply a lot of homemade face packs and thankfully my skin didn't dry up as much as I had expected. But now summer is here and sometimes still my skin gets dry (blame the ac) and no matter how much sunscreen I am applying at regular intervals, my skin is tanning a lot. So i came up with some homemade face packs for skin care during summer. Hope they are helpful to you all as they have been helpful to me.
- Mix 1 tsp honey with 2 tsp of yogurt. add one or two tsps of lime juice in it. massage on your face for 2 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Mix strawberry with 1 tsp of milk, 1 tsp of sugar, a few drops of rose water. wash with cold water after 10 minutes.
- Mash 1 tsp of papaya and mix with equal proportions of egg whites and honey. This pack helps in glowing skin as well as is a good pack for summers.
- Aloe Vera is extremely useful for skin during summers ( also winters but i use it more on summers). it helps in getting rid of sun burns, itches or rashes. you can even add little rose water with it. i order Aloe Vera from Amazon and its pretty good on my skin so far.
- Want an effective home made scrub for summers which is suitable for all skin types? mix baking soda and oatmeal(fine oatmeal would be better) in equal proportions, scrub on face for 2-3 minutes and wash off.
- Cucumber is known for its cooling effects. You can just mash it and applyt on your face or add a little rose water with it.
- As a teenager i had lots of pimples and my mother used to make this pack for me. it was soothing and had a cooling effect on my skin. mix 2 tsp of cucumber juice,1 tsp of sandalwood powder and lime juuice each, tulsi leaves and a pinch of turmeric. Apply on face for 5 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Want to get rid of tan? mix together 1 tsp of lime and honey each with 2 tsp of milk. Apply for 10 minutes and gently wash with cold water. Read http://dipsmi.hubpages.com/hub/Home-remedies-to-remove-tan
- Another pack for tanned skin - mix a few drops of lemon juice in 1 tsp of yogurt and apply on face. You can add cream or chickpea powder in it.
- In case you are too lazy to do anything much, just mix rose water and lime juice and apply on your face. Not only it cools the face but helps in removing tan too. You can add little honey inn case your skin is getting dry.
- Need relief from the harsh sun rays? Just apply some tomato juice. wash after 10 minutes. You can add rose water in it too or Aloe Vera juice or gel.
- Home remedies to remove tan
No matter how much sun screen I use, my skin is bound to tan very quickly ( I always forget to take a hat) . I do not mind tanning sometimes but its the uneven color tome which irritates me, my face looks tanned and my neck hardly gets tanned, so...
- Health benefits and skin care from cilantro (coriand...
To begin with, according to me I think that Cilantro and Coriander are the same. http://www.squidoo.com/coriander-cilantro. These two herbs originate from the plant called coriandrum sativum. Those who do not agree, I am sorry I cant help in that! I.
- Natural home made remedies for dry skin
natural home made remedies for dry skin.
- Beauty tips for glowing skin
Easy homemade packs and tips for glowing skin
- glowing skin from yogurt
Sandip and i both love shopping.We love shopping together for clothes,accessories,shoes etc but when it come to cosmetics or those wonder on skin creams ,he just changes into an angry bull.He is in that belief that natural products better than...
- Olive oil for skin and hair
For centuries olive oil has been used to enhance beauty by many men and women across the globe. This oil is not only good for the skin but also does wonders to the hair. From conditioning and giving shine to the hair, this vitamin E and anti...
- Food for skin radiance
Suggestive food for glowing skin
- Glowing skin from honey
Honey has antibacterial properties. It is not only good for your health but is simply great for skin and hair. Given below are some tips to have glowing skin and healthy hair from honey. Mix 1/ 4 cup of honey in your bathing water and come out...
- Face Packs for Glowing Skin
Face packs for tanning, acne and dull skin.
- Easy homemade tips for glowing skin
who doesn't want a glowing skin? You may have a very fair complexion but it is of no use if your skin looks dull. Many a times, woman with olive or dark skin look even more prettier than the women with a fair complexion because of their glowing...