Well I bought loads of clothes and shoes on my trip to Thailand (shoppers paradise)! So, those are out .. other things on my list right now are -
1. Lingerie (Thats always on my list.lol)
2. Comfy pyjamas (I can't live without them)
3. A pair of jazzy sun glasses
4. Nail paint (I love dabbling wid colors)
5. Lip balm
Whats on yours ?
Buy a ticket to Thailand
Go Shopping again
Buy a second suitcase to put my shopping in.
Get ready for winter
1- hats, mitts, scarves
2- long johns
3- winter coats
4- furnace filters
5- winter boots
and the list goes on lol
School starts next week for my son, so here is what I have to do;
1. buy new clothes for him
2. New backpack (has to be cool, you know, for school)
3. Groceries for school lunches (he likes to bring lunch)
4. All the school supplies
5. New tennis shoes for us all (we walk him to school, he loves it)
6. Going into first grade, can't kiss him anymore at school drop off, have to do it at house (very important that I remember that )
Gosh, I think that is it, for now...all my best, friends in the shopping world
College & middle school shopping time! (My checkbook is already crying LOL)
1. School supplies for youngest
2. new clothes for school for both teens
3. mini fridge/freezer for dorm
4. microwave for dorm
5. dorm supplies
4 Cold cuts of meat
5 Crusty Bread
My real shopping list
Oh I love to shop.but I am very sensible shopper.
4- pair of jeans
5- RAM for my comp
1. Starbucks (need the boost to hit the stores)
2. School supplies for 6 kids (ahhhhh!!!!!!)
3. Starbucks (to recuperate from supply shopping)
4. Petro (from all that driving around)
5. Starbucks (to recuperate from spending and shopping)
1. Textbook for fall class. I'm borrowing two so I only need one.
2. Copies of my transcripts.
3. Paying for classes. Cha ching!
4. All my PA school applications. CHA CHING!
5. Oh yeah, and I need tampons.
I have a pond behind my apartment. You're more than welcome to it.
What a lovely gesture. No flies? Contrary to popular (And misguided belief) I'm anti-fly
Aw... FD... ya jus drop in to mah place and take over anytime ya want... just buy a ticket to India (Put that on u'r list)
1. A new pair of jeans
2. Dan Brown's Lost Symbol
3. Angel's Liquer de Parfum
4. Batteries for my camera
5. MAC pressed powder
Hopefully, I'd get to buy all these before the month ends.
Yea, I get obsessive with shoes =/
1 RTW ticket: my bro lives in Thailand been 15 years now.
2 New car: just sold my old one
3 Personality: I seem to have misplaced it
4 A life: Spending far too much time on here
5 Cherries: I fancy making a necklace with the pips
1. whole wheat bread
2. Diet Pepsi (I'm totally addicted)
3. new sneakers
4. new battery for my watch
5. doggie breath mints for my pups
Hmmm..let me think
1. laundry detergent
2. kitty food
3. kitty litter
4. books for school
5. wheat thins
lol I know the last one is werid but I LOVE wheat things lmao
A Roasted Chicken
Chocolate Gateau Cake
Lavender Essential Oil
Its Bank Holiday on Monday - might have visitors...
I need a new wine. Don't like red (migraines), don't like dry. I like a light semi-sweet wine.
Copyright © 2022 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|