jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Would you wear "toe shoes"?

1. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

Would you wear "toe shoes"?

Have you ever tried these "FiveFinger" or other toes shoes?

2. Peanutritious profile image60
    Peanutritiousposted 4 years ago

I have to say I wouldn't want to wear them because they look awful! Each to their own but they're definitely not to my taste! They aren't as hideous as Crocs though!

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

No. My feet do not fit in the shoes. I'm a small size with strange toes. My husband can't wear them either. He has two messed up toes that would make it extremely uncomfortable.

4. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years ago

Not me. I only wear two kinds of shoes, either Reebok or New Balance athletic shoes. I even have a pair of all black Reeboks I wear for dress. Those toes shoes don't look very comfortable. If my shoes aren't comfortable, I'm not comfortable. Kind of like wearing wool pants.

5. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

My friends all say they are comfortable but I really find them ugly. hahaha I'm not being mean though, it's just how I see them. They look like gorilla feet! haha

6. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 4 years ago

NO!  So ugly!  I would feel like a hobbit!  smile  Blessings, Sparklea smile

7. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

No I wouldn't wear them. They look uncomfortable. Comfort aside, they are really ugly. They remind me of clown feet.

8. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

I was really really curious of people's thoughts on these. Since I got mine I get all sorts of weird stares and funny comments about them. However they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. My arthritis pain in my knees is almost completely gone. They do look funny and make my size 5-6 feet look huge, but they are the best pair of shoes I have ever worn. So I guess everyone seems in agreement that they are not very pretty!!

9. MizBejabbers profile image89
    MizBejabbersposted 4 years ago

I don't think so. I tried toe socks years ago and they hurt my toes so much I gave them away. I don't think my feet could stand toe shoes either, especially since I have narrow feet and everything is made so wide today.

10. Rebecca Furtado profile image72
    Rebecca Furtadoposted 4 years ago

I think they are fine for the beach, pool, or as house shoes. I think it is like wearing your pj pants to the store. Lots of people do it but it is not wise. Toe shoes have there place but not really for everyday footwer.