jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Why girls wear g-string?

1. profile image43
    RAFIQUEposted 8 years ago

Why girls wear g-string?

2. C.Ferreira profile image68
    C.Ferreiraposted 8 years ago

Girls wear G-strings to grab a guy's attention! It turns us on! And one final reason is to avoid tan-lines. There is no way it can be comfortable, so those have to be the only reasons!

3. spranto profile image72
    sprantoposted 8 years ago

I'm still wondering why, but I also can't find any reason.... Does it look nice, hell yeah! Is it confortable? I don't think so, but wait for a girl's answer.

4. kmackey32 profile image67
    kmackey32posted 8 years ago

Girls who wear them like to floss there bum bum. lmao Im not a fan of them incase you cant tell. lol They are the most uncomfortable things ive tryed wearing..

5. Ask AeriJ profile image50
    Ask AeriJposted 8 years ago

my goodness... G strings... the worst under garment ever invented... they make you feel like... uuuuugggggghhhhhhh... if your going to wear a g string... u might as well have no underwear on at all...

6. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

Every wondered how and why the panty came into existence?

Alluring , seductive, playful or charming no matter what we think of them the panty has came a long way since the early 19th century when they read more

7. luckthelemon profile image60
    luckthelemonposted 8 years ago

Girls wear G-strings to either

A. Attract males in a whorish way
    B. Avoid panty lines.

8. 4ever Mo profile image57
    4ever Moposted 8 years ago
  9. profile image42
    Indyaposted 8 years ago

that's for 'tatkal' scheme..!

In other words, that's for instant booking..!

10. H P Roychoudhury profile image47
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

We are claiming we are democratic. We are proud of our constitution and preambles- freedom of speech, brotherhood and fraternity is the motto of our constitution. But we can not tolerate in the freedom of dress. Freedom of pleasure is also a democratic right. Well if you think a dress is not befitting, it should be decided by the society of community undergoing in the value of teachings of dresses and not by allegation.

11. profile image45
    Devynericksonposted 7 years ago

Simple question. COMFORT. Those girls say they aren't comfy. They are if you get the right kind.  And Maybe not at first but after you get used to it, it feels like nothing is on smile. And they look cute.

12. profile image43
    lalala2010posted 7 years ago

it truly is comfy, it feels like your wearing no underwear at all. that is, if you get the right ones smile

13. Jess0308 profile image49
    Jess0308posted 7 years ago

I wear g-strings exclusively and I wouldn't say I do it just to grab guys' attention. In fact most of the time, apart from my boyfriend, no guy would know I'm wearing one. I don't have it hanging out the back of my jeans, the only give away is that I have zero VPL. The reasons I wear g-strings are numerous. Firstly, I do find them comfortable, they're so minimal they often feel like you're wearing nothing at all! Secondly I like the look, I think they are very feminine and sexy. The fact boys love them is a bonus. Finally, they are the most practical form of underwear, especially as girls clothing gets tighter and more revealing. If you don't want VPL a g-string is a must.

14. Shaddie profile image91
    Shaddieposted 4 years ago

Your guess is as good as mine.

As a personal preference, I like the "security" of panties. They make me feel sexy, comfortable, and put-together. G-strings on the other hand, are both uncomfortable to wear and whorish to look at (Hey, this is just me! Calm down, girls). It makes me uncomfortable that so many men are obsessed with them. I think they are one of the grossest things a woman could wear. I mean really. Butt floss? That's what turns you all on these days? Yikes.