jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How should I style my hair?

1. profile image57
    Kaylee-Annposted 3 years ago

How should I style my hair?

I'm a natural brunette, pale skin, blue eyes, and medium length hair about an inch past my shoulders. How should I style it? Here's a photo

2. Zelkiiro profile image94
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Pixie cut. Always go with the pixie cut. It may just be my own personal bias, but pixie cut. Definitely pixie cut.

Have I mentioned the pixie cut? Because pixie cut.

3. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I think a bob hair cut will suit you. It will suit the shape of your face as well.

4. savvydating profile image94
    savvydatingposted 3 years ago

Maybe a Taylor Swift look would work, with the side swept bangs and hair slight shorter in the back. I would also add some subtle golden highlights to show off your blue eyes. (Don't forget the eyeliner!)

5. Jackie Lynnley profile image89
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

I think your hair is about right and the shape of it. I did a hub or two on this so have seen lots of examples. I think you should keep your hair at least to your chin and the smooth line suits you as well. I don't think it would go with your face to have it cut short or bobbed or curly either. So I say even it up; comb left, right, however you like and bangs would be OK too if you wanted those and keep those long as well (not real short) but you seem to have the right shape for your face!

6. old albion profile image73
    old albionposted 3 years ago

Hi Kaylee-Ann. When styling your hair you have to consider the shape of your face. A longer face would usually suit a shorter style. Do not style your hair in a style that adds height. this will make your face look longer. A bob or shorter style will add width to your face and balance your overall look
    Likewise a person with a round full face needs the opposite. Hair a little longer and height on the top, again a more balanced effect.