lanablackmoor profile image 96

How many websites/pages do you manage?

The number can include sites that you run independently or on hosted websites, such as HubPages, About and other blog and article hosts. For example, in addition to my HubPages account I run a website/blog, Youtube channel, a niche forum and have an additional niche blog on Blogger, so 5 total right now. I'm curious how many websites others run as well as how you manage and divide your time between the different sites. Do you feel that it's easier to make money online by having a diverse array of sites, or is it better to stick to one or two? I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

DrivingPeace profile image87

Greg Weber (DrivingPeace) says

• lanablackmoor profile image

lanablackmoor 4 years ago

Hmm, you know I read a book on micro-tasking years ago and I always meant to try it but never got around to it! I'm going to have to do some more research into it, it sounds like a very effective way to prevent burn-out. Thanks! :)

Tricia1000 profile image85

Tricia1000 says

• lanablackmoor profile image

lanablackmoor 4 years ago

That's awesome! I don't think I've heard of Viraliti, actually, how does it work?

atechwiz profile image78

atechwiz says

• lanablackmoor profile image

lanablackmoor 4 years ago

I've noticed that, too! Social media networking for me takes up so much more time than writing the posts themselves, glad I'm not the only one!

Drax profile image74

des donnelly (Drax) says

• lanablackmoor profile image

lanablackmoor 4 years ago

Wow! That is quite an impressive number of hats! It sounds like you have a pretty nice system worked out though, I might have to try some of those things myself! Thanks for the in-depth answer!

noeik profile image60

Vishal parashar (noeik) says

techniche profile image57

techniche says