jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What have you done lately to promote your work, or the writings of other Hubbers

1. ProCW profile image82
    ProCWposted 6 years ago

What have you done lately to promote your work, or the writings of other Hubbers?

Possibly list some of your favorite social networks, blogs, and/or websites that you frequently use to promote HubPages.

Optional: Did you promote with: the link as-is, your default tracker, a custom tracker?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/1558772_f260.jpg

2. Sapphireid profile image67
    Sapphireidposted 6 years ago

Hi ProCW,

I use the suggested links. Besides that, I'm a Queen worm, in that I have an unique ability fof sharing what I am working on, in the most inconspicuous manner. Sweet! This works the best for me. Versus, posting links within blogs. Ugh! I learned that the word of mouth thing works best within your community with those that know you and the ones who are intrigue to find out more about you. Nice!

Good question!

Best Regards,

Sapphireid

3. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

I suggest links. Like this one, let me show you how.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Six-Steamy-Role … -Love-Life

You can use the q&a and forums to promote your hub. You can also leave fan mail to hubbers so they may know that you exist. smile

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

No promoting on my part. I just wrote my 1st article and put it on the internet with Google and 2 months later the referring sites found my article and ever since that time of August 2010 A.D. the referring sites have been spreading my article around the world in 8 countries and 11 cities. The referring sites as of June 10, 2011 A.D. have come back for " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler " with 24 visits and 42 pageviews. Brazil referring sites is the leading country with 13 visits for " Daily Nuggets Moment Ambassador Brandon Butler " For my 3 articles I now have 3015 ever total page views and 650 30 days views for them with an average of 1005 page views per hub with my 3 hubs in 12 months. I am batting 1000% with 1005 average page views per hub and steadily growing fast as each day goes by now. It haves a life of its own through 100% referring sites and there is no complaint coming from me as I wait patiently as I have already crossover the 1000 average per hub page views with my 3 hubs. June 10, 2011 A.D. 1005 average page views on my 3 hubs.

5. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 6 years ago

I have used both Twitter and Redgage.  I use Stumbleupon when I have a really neat picture on my hub I would like to share.

6. nabeelplus profile image59
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

I feel that Google can be the best source to help you promote your hub, just choose a unique keyword for your article & make your hub google friendly, you dont need any social media network if you are up on google

working