jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

I come from China, I want to know what you most want to know about China.

1. Kyle.S profile image55
    Kyle.Sposted 7 years ago

I come from China, I want to know what you most want to know about China.

For example, the culture, the history, the cities, or the law. Tell me the thing which you are most interested in about China.

2. Naina.Soni profile image55
    Naina.Soniposted 7 years ago

Fashion in China or the lifestyle of the people...!!!

3. heavenbound5511 profile image79
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

I've heard about the revival that God is doing there in China! Praise Jesus for China! What do you know about it?

4. lilian_sg profile image73
    lilian_sgposted 7 years ago

hmm... I would be interested in how to bargain while shopping in China. I have had some problems with that and ended up not buying anything....

5. Aneesh3 profile image58
    Aneesh3posted 7 years ago

I am your neighbour ,i want to know what are Chinese people thinking about India(they like India or not)?

6. Jemmy-T profile image58
    Jemmy-Tposted 7 years ago

Everything, it's a great country with long wonderful history and wonderful scenery as well. I just read a hub about Guilin - just beautiful.

7. GGtimeshares profile image58
    GGtimesharesposted 7 years ago

I am interested about the history of the Great Wall of China. I was wondering how was this great wall was built without any construction technology.

8. ocoonocoon profile image82
    ocoonocoonposted 7 years ago

Do Chinese care about how their country is perceived by others?

9. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

Every country  is great in its own manner. In  other terms every one loves his own country and even if he or she stays outside the country love for his  own nation never dispels. However some feeling of attachment also exists for that country where you are  presently  taking shelter. I would like to know about you as to whether you carry any  attachment for this country  where you are living at present?   Please elaborate