jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite beach in Florida, Georgia or South Carolina?

1. CarolineChicago profile image81
    CarolineChicagoposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite beach in Florida, Georgia or South Carolina?

Thinking about a family vacation sometime in 2011. Up here in Chicago, we are really ready for warm weather by the end of March. Let me know your favorite spots. BTW, this is a family vacation--not a college spring break : )

2. Donna Janelle profile image72
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

My grandparents live in Naples, FL, and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in the United States. The Naples beach has white sandy beaches and it's an awesome place to watch beautiful sunsets every night.

3. Happyboomernurse profile image84
    Happyboomernurseposted 7 years ago

I love Hilton Head Island, SC. The beach is wide, the sand hard packed and whole families can ride bicycles for miles right on the beach.
    There are also miles of paved paths which children and adults can roller blade, walk or ride bikes on and there are quite a few parks and free festivals, especially in spring time.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image87
    LuisEGonzalezposted 7 years ago

In Miami, nothing beats South Beach, right around 5th street to 8th street and Collins. Beach is wide, parking is accessible, plenty of lifeguards and lots of restaurants, bars etc...

5. Jason Matthews profile image91
    Jason Matthewsposted 7 years ago

My favorite beach is far and away Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. HIlton Head is a great place to vacation because it is quiet community and less "touristy" than some of the bigger beaches. The beaches are clean and the people are very friendly. I always enjoy my stay. Also lots of great places to visit with the family and if you enjoy cycling, nearly all the roads have bike paths.

6. alexpino profile image39
    alexpinoposted 7 years ago

I also have to mention Naples Florida's beaches. My favorite spot is old Naples where you have miles of beach to pick from. Another great one is clam pass, which I have a video on that you can watch:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Naples-Florida-Beaches

7. Kadi2428 profile image58
    Kadi2428posted 6 years ago

In Florida I love the beaches down in key west because its more warmer than jacksonville, florida, but u should really take a trip down there and see for yourself

8. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Seacrest Beach is one of my favorite. I love the Florida Panhandle. It has always been a great place for vacation and I simply love exploring it. The Florida panhandle is simply awesome!!! http://www.thevillageofsouthwalton.com/ … -vacation/

9. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Ecomonic recovery is evident in South Carolina, with jobs increasing steady from July 2010 through July 2013. It is still one of the best vacation states in the union as well. read more

working