jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Where is the furthest north you have ever been?

1. Phil Plasma profile image77
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

Where is the furthest north you  have ever been?

I  believe the furthest north I have ever been was when I was in Edmonton, Alberta.  Use Google Earth to help if you aren't sure as it shows the latitude.

2. MimiKat33 profile image75
    MimiKat33posted 6 years ago

The furthest north I have been in Rekjavik, Iceland.  I landed there on a flight to Europe.

3. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

The furthest north I've ever been was around Marquette Michigan - not that far north, really.

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Prince George, British Columbia. I have a cousin who lives with his family in Yellowknife, Yukon, but as yet have been unable to visit. But if I went further north in Canada, that is where I would go.

5. RTalloni profile image89
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

We went all the way to Sept-Isles once.  It was a beautiful trip, as were the places in between.  We met lovely people and would like to go back one day.

6. Rob Winters profile image86
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

Furthest northern latitude i've been to is northern Scotland, i think.

7. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

The farthest north I have ever been is Northern Labrador in Canada. Very cold and very desolate.

8. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Vermont and only because we made a wrong turn over a bridge. lol!

9. Vanessa Anderson profile image60
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Milwaukee, WI....it's where my husband is from.  Before I met him, I had never been to the north!

10. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

The furthest North I have been with my feet on the ground was to John O'Groats in Northern Scotland, actually almost the furthest northern point of the British Mainland.

Flying I have flown over central Greenland, but as my feet weren't on the ground I won't claim that one.

11. Made profile image61
    Madeposted 6 years ago

I've been a little further north than the north pole in Finland.

12. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

Wausau, Wisconsin. Used to go up there from Chicago almost every year for ski trips.