jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is everyone else having a mild winter as I am?

1. skinsman82000 profile image86
    skinsman82000posted 6 years ago

Is everyone else having a mild winter as I am?

I'm in the mid-Atlantic U.S. and we've barely seen snow this winter.  It's also been in the 50s most days.  Not that I'm complaining that much...

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

Hi, skinsman.  I live in California, and we are experiencing a very dry winter.  Next week, we may hit the 70s.  I am a gardener.  Although we are having wonderful weather, the sunshine is screwing around with my roses.  They have been in constant bloom, but I needed to get the pruning done by Valentine's Day.  Well, no such luck.  It's very strange for roses to be blooming when they should be dormant at this time of the year.  Love that profile photograph of yours!

3. shea duane profile image60
    shea duaneposted 6 years ago

I live in NJ and we've had about 1/2 inch of snow! What the heck?

4. archgirl1985 profile image73
    archgirl1985posted 6 years ago

I live in Massachusetts, and work in a hotel. We are having a insanely mild winter this year. It's been tough, especially since the area I live in rely on the ski season. So it's been tough business wise. Lucky enough that the ski resorts have been able to make snow. So that's something. We may not have snow on the ground but the skiing I have been told is excellent. I know the tubing is. Personally I miss the snow. I love the winter, and the temps. been up and down. But overall I can't complain to much, going to work in February in a sweat shirt is kinda cool.

5. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I'm in northern MN and it's the warmest I can remember, and NO SNOW.  Insanity.