jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Which is your favourite picnic spot?

1. glorywriter profile image58
    glorywriterposted 5 years ago

Which is your favourite picnic spot?

What would you prefer for a picnic, a warm sunny day on the beach or a cool cloudy day on a Hill station?

2. johnakc profile image40
    johnakcposted 5 years ago

I like both of them.

But usually I go to a picnic park that is full of lush green trees, shrubs and grass. I like that place very much. That place is very calm and cool.

3. Thelma Alberts profile image91
    Thelma Albertsposted 5 years ago

My favorite picnic spot is a beach or by a river bank on a sunny but not very hot day.

4. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I love to be by water in the shade of a nice tree - Don't like eating on the sand , Variety is good !

1. sonison profile image72
      sonisonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is a good place as you can hear the sound of moving water and breeze by just sitting under the tree with feet in the water.

5. American_Choices profile image78
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

My wife and I will picnic near my church in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, we love the beautiful waters of Geneva Lake. Her item is the water, my item is simply nature - hills, beach, water - all are serene and a creation that only God can provide.

6. Changing Lanes profile image65
    Changing Lanesposted 5 years ago

Actually, neither. I love a picnic in the early Fall at Stone Mountain Park outside of Atlanta, Ga. or lakeside in the woods of North Georgia by Lake Lanier. It gives you the outdoor beauty that is the essence of why we want to picnic.

7. SportsBetter profile image76
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I enjoy having my picnics at Dolores Park over here in San Francisco, CA .. if you can sit in the right spot and there aren't any clouds you can see the skyline of San Francisco.  I do like cool cloudy days but the sun provides my Vitamin D.

8. handymanbill profile image81
    handymanbillposted 5 years ago

It would have to be a warm sunny day. But not on the beach but close to water

9. lj gonya profile image58
    lj gonyaposted 5 years ago

Anywhere it is warm and  there is a shade tree, some water, and some scenery to look at other than my back yard!.

10. ThussaysNanaMarie profile image74
    ThussaysNanaMarieposted 5 years ago

I do not have one spot. The first is the grounds of Kenwood House and environs of Primrose Hill in Hampstead London. I think it is the most beautiful place in London. The other is Choc Beach in Castries St Lucia. Pure paradise there.

11. vikurawat profile image56
    vikurawatposted 5 years ago

The largest Beach which is 12 km -La Baule,Nantes,France,I have already enjoyed few picnics there but its always new for me,everytime i go there i feel myself at a new place and enjoy more then before