jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What's it's mean when you dream about mischievous ghost in the house that you ar

1. Goody5 profile image68
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

What's it's mean when you dream about mischievous ghost in the house that you are living in?

2. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 5 years ago

It means that you are creating the ghost by invoking sounds and images within your brain. These types of ghosts are called poltergeist in German and they are thought to make rattling noises and move objects around the house.

The most common source of ghosts in a house are provoked by suggestion. Sometimes a person does not even see or hear any strange sound or noise, but if another person suggests there exists one in the house. At that very moment the person living in the house might begin to hear and see strange sounds and figures in the house.

3. profile image0
    El Rayposted 5 years ago

You haven't provided any details re: the dream. That being said, the meaning depends on what you were doing and what the ghost did in response (to what you did). If you became frightened and ran and the ghost chased you, you might have some old fears (that you haven't dealt with) resurfacing. If you stood your ground and "fought" with the ghosts or "pushed" them out of your house, I would think that's a good thing; you're taking a stand against a threat and are removing it from your house.

1. unvrso profile image91
      unvrsoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

When you dream about mischievous ghosts, it might mean that you physical body is tired, hungry and you have been thinking about a problem with which you can not find a solution. 

I have experienced seeing figures when I´m tired and worn up.

The be

4. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 5 years ago

It probably means you have cats. (I love cats btw)
    Probably the closest thing I have ever had to an “encounter” was what I call a physical nightmare.
    On a normal night without any foreboding dream leading up to the event I was “attacked”.
    It felt as though someone with great weight had thrown a mattress on top on me and jumped on top of it.
    By the time I was consciously awake I had rolled off the bed and had a gun in my hand searching the room for the source of the attack. I went through my home one room at a time lead by my .357 expecting to find someone or something again and again, then going back turning on every light checking every closet.
    But there was nothing to find. There hadn’t been any kind of event like an earthquake or loud noise.
    It was a few nights before I really had a deep sleep, but it was a 1 time thing.
    I was never able to put any rhyme or reason to it.

5. Abluesfornina profile image70
    Abluesforninaposted 5 years ago

...That you're having a nightmare. Now, if you start seeing them and they appear to be materializing you might want to start calling out God's name LOUD and often.

6. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 5 years ago

I think you first need to understand that a house usually represent YOU, your own person, as well as the arena of your life.

http://dreamtraining.blogspot.com/2012/ … house.html

A ghost is a spirit. But, it is not an angel. In other words, it is a demonic spirit. That you saw it shows its power is breaking. The number two goal of demons is to remain hidden. (#1 = destroying lives).

Ask God what this spirit is, then, command it to leave you. Declare by making a clear, unequivocal statement that it is not welcome and not desired.

Peace.

working