jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your place in the World?

1. german83 profile image64
    german83posted 4 years ago

What is your place in the World?

2. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 4 years ago

My place is being an herbal healer and educator. It's a wonderful place to be. I help people from all over the world heal themselves, naturally.

3. lifegate profile image81
    lifegateposted 4 years ago

My place is to serve the God of Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ.

4. c mark walker profile image61
    c mark walkerposted 4 years ago

Northwest Florida panhandle since it's relatively undiscovered and not touristy. I like to fish in the surf as well as fishing for Florida Bass and Shell crackers. I like exploring amongst the palmetto fronds and live oaks following the sandy little pig trails into the swamp.Bugs,hurricanes and heat I still would love to live there.The people I've met there are very gracious. Ever been to a fish fry? There great.

5. billericky profile image62
    billerickyposted 4 years ago

To show my daughter the world and to allow her to live life to the fullest

6. alancaster149 profile image85
    alancaster149posted 4 years ago

My place in the world is on the North Yorkshire Moors, in the Dales, in the Yorkshire Wolds, and around Teesside where I grew up.
    In some parts you can't get near during the holiday season and I prefer to go when most visitors are at home/school/work. There are other parts where you can drive for miles without seeing anyone coming the other way, all there are around are old barns, dry stone walls, sheep and cattle... and high hills.
    Yorkshire's not the Alps, nor the Himalayas and can't compete with the Rockies for drama or wildlife (biggest animal life you see is deer, and the only predators are kestrels or other hawks and foxes), yet it has its own drama. Witness High Force on the River Tees above Middleton. You can feel the waterfall through the ground before you see it, after making a turn in the river valley! Great Whernside, Pen y Gent and Ingleborough are not Everest, the Matterhorn or Mount Mackinley, but taken in context... You have to see it as it is.

7. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 4 years ago

My place is Philippines!!!so many beautiful places to visit! so many islands to roam & hop! delicious healthy variety of foods! warm & sun shine the whole year through..
    interesting culture, hospitable people!

8. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 4 years ago

I'll soon find out if it's Mexico. Unless of course you mean something deeper than that. Like how do I feel I contribute to this wacky world. If that's the case, I have no idea. I'm just making it day by day until I figure it out.

9. David Trujillo profile image88
    David Trujilloposted 4 years ago

I really donĀ“t know what my place is actually. Still out in the looking. Am I supposed to find myself? serve others? Do I have a porpuse?

working