jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Where is your happy place?

1. elayne001 profile image72
    elayne001posted 4 years ago

Where is your happy place?

2. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 4 years ago

The beach. Either sitting in the sand or swimming in the surf.  I love the sound of the waves, the sunshine, salt water and I find it refreshing and invigorating.

3. xanzacow profile image73
    xanzacowposted 4 years ago

I too live at the beach, but I haven't actually found my happy place. I am married, and have wonderful children. I am a nurse. I think my happy place would be somewhere where no one needs anything of me.....to just be left alone for a while. just quiet........please. just for a minute....

4. profile image0
    lesliebyarsposted 4 years ago

I feel the most peaceful at the beach!!

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image56
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 4 years ago

Home, Sweet Home!
    Any place where I am with my family, is a happy place for me.  Without my loved ones around, even a beautiful place loses its charm for me.

6. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 4 years ago

My laptop.  It truly has become an appendage.  Writing has always been my passion but I never really looked at it the way I do now;  something I can't live without.  It's the only place where I can escape into my own world because I create it.

7. liesl5858 profile image83
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

My happy place for me, is the Philippines where my parents and relations live and here in England is in my garden.

8. klw1157 profile image87
    klw1157posted 4 years ago

Surrounded by my grand children, my children, and my girl friend. We can be at the beach, in the mountains or just at home. When they are around me I am simply happy. As I get older, I find that there is no happier place on earth. A close second is early morning, at my computer with a steaming hot cup of coffee, writing something that I think will be worth reading.

1. elayne001 profile image72
      elayne001posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I guess we are at the same place in life. I love being with my grandchildren and children. Writing comes close.  Thanks for your answer.

9. rehansk07 profile image64
    rehansk07posted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8291166_f260.jpg

There is no prominent place for me to be happy, I am open person and can mingle with people around. Once I get into the comfort and finds that the surround is or can be made joyful i will participate and share happiness, in turn i will also be happy. This  is simple cause I believe "BE HAPPY AND SHARE HAPPINESS" .

10. Seafarer Mama profile image87
    Seafarer Mamaposted 4 years ago

With my daughter and husband. A close second is the seashore, with or without my family. A third is our community's wooded labyrinth. Love to walk through botanical gardens, too.

working