jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

Did you remember to turn your clocks back for daylight saving time?

1. TheHoleStory profile image81
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

Did you remember to turn your clocks back for daylight saving time?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8482909_f260.jpg

2. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

Yes, but I started wondering when my phone did not match the clock. When I checked my PC the next day I decided that I had to contact the people for my phone since I thought that it would do it automatically.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I forgot to include: The only problem with it is how many you have to do it with. I had to change 7 plus the thermostat and my cell phone -  which was the easiest.

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 4 years ago

We traveled from Vancouver to San Francisco  yesterday . This morning we woke quite late . While out and about waiting for a bus we noticed the time on the clock - It was an hour earlier than on our watches !
    It worked out well giving us more time to explore the area ! We hadn't heard about the time change.

Good for you, mate! I am not Australian and I have never been there - I just love the look of the land, the animals and the accents. My mother and her family were Scottish.

4. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 4 years ago

We did that a week ago and sometimes i am still not into that time change thing, often I am confused about it

Do not forget your car clock!

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Not really. Even my cell phone was off...

Mine was too. I removed & re-installed the battery to reactivate the phone because the people are hard to contact..

6. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 4 years ago

I always find the concept of daylight saving fascinating, but we don't have it here. smile

1. lupine profile image74
      lupineposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It just means it will get dark an hour earlier than usual...you will be doing your normal routine and it feels later than it is. It also means there is daylight earlier in the morning, easier to wake up. You get used to it after a few days

7. lupine profile image74
    lupineposted 4 years ago

My cell phone and computer changed the time automatically, but I did have to change the time on my microwave. Gets dark too early now.

8. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

Nope!  No need to do it here!  Hawaii is paradise....!

9. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 4 years ago

I don't need to - Hawaii doesn't recognize Daylight Savings Time.  We're so close to the Equator, sunrise and sunset don't vary much from summer to winter.

10. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

I did forget about the time change but then I got a reminder email from someone. Only then did I change the clock on the microwave, oven, alarm clock, wristwatch and the clock in the car! My computer and phone change over automatically.

11. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 4 years ago

Yes. I always do this Saturday night that way come Sunday, it's already set. I also do this when the time goes up.

working