jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Any Hubbers from Ohio

1. profile image0
    Gracie Sophiaposted 7 years ago

Hello Ohio Hubbers! Tell us about you.

1. Ilona1 profile image76
      Ilona1posted 4 years ago in reply to this

No one answered in two years? I just joined hubpages and I am from Ohio. Additionally, I am interested in hubs on the state smile

1. Kristen Howe profile image88
        Kristen Howeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm a hubber from Ohio. I've been a resident here for 15 years this March.  Where are you from, lIona?

2. promisem profile image94
      promisemposted 2 years ago

Yep, grew up near Cleveland and spent 13 years in Dayton. Many great memories while living there.

1. Ilona1 profile image76
        Ilona1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Good to meet you. I had forgotten about this thread! Your hubs show a well-traveled Buckeye smile

1. promisem profile image94
          promisemposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Good to meet you too. I do like to travel these days. I'm making up for the 40+ years I spent in Ohio without going anywhere.

3. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago

I'm not from Ohio; in fact, I've never been there.  But it might interest you to know that of all the cities in the world, the most traffic to HubPages is from Columbus, Ohio.  Over 1/2 million unique visitors from there visit HP every month!  Who knew?

4. KJAnsel profile image59
      KJAnselposted 2 years ago

The reason Columbus has the most visitors to HubPages is probably because of the lack of anything ELSE to do there.  Er ...  rather - here.  I live 30 or so miles SE of Columbus and commute downtown daily to work. Born and raised in central Ohio - and I can't get out!!

1. promisem profile image94
        promisemposted 2 years ago in reply to this

KJAnsel, trying living in Galion a few years. It brings the phrase "nothing to do" to a whole new level.

working