jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

Sunforged - What A Man......

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I know that this is a bit weird, but I keep missing replies to some of my more serious threads by the great Sunforged.

When I first began to publish on this site 5 months ago I was clueless; Sunforged doesn't come into it yet. I subsequently embarked on a steep learning curve, of which I am probably only 25% of the way through. Everybody has hubbers that they secretly admire and learn a lot from.

Initially for me this was Mark Knowles and Darkside. I still havent read half of their money focused stuff, and that is where the next 25% of the learning curve will come from... another 25% through independant reading of other sources...

Just when I thought that Mark Knowles and Darkside were complete one offs, and truly unique, along comes Sunforged..... what an impact this man is having, a incredibly knowledgeable bloke, and another of the group of hubbers which I like to think of as the village 'elders'.

So there you go, here is my simple tribute to a very welcome addition to the hubpages community in my opinion. I have missed a few names there... I do admire many other hubbers, Nelle Hoxie, etc etc....

I was going to send Sunforged an email to thank him for always taking his time to respond to my threads.... but I thought that a public tribute would do just as well.

ps. I am not homosexual.

2. XTASIS profile image60
    XTASISposted 6 years ago

Why explain ?
    Admiration is not about sex.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol, just my idea of humour... I am completely secure.....

3. Lloyd Christmas profile image61
    Lloyd Christmasposted 6 years ago

Lol, nice to see some totally heterosexual man love. Fair play to you Ryankett.

4. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

i will look out for him....... lots of people on here to learn from, and nice that so many are willing to help....

5. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Nice tribute, Ryan. Well said and I agree completely. And about time we saw your face. Not bad!

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Been better.... that was after too many drinks last week! And my specs are on the wonk!

6. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Well said Ryan!  Sunforged is a relatively recent addition to our stable of gurus and it took me a while to notice, but he obviously has a tremendous store of knowledge about the whole making-money-online thing.

7. torimari profile image78
    torimariposted 6 years ago

Yea, I watch his hubs too and enjoy them and his forum replies.smile.....
    I'd hit it in a totally homo way.

8. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I completely agree.  Any time I have a technical question and I post it in the forum I always pray that Sunforged will see it and help me out!  He is a wonderful resource and he's taught me a lot and helped me out a lot.  Great tribute!

9. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I agree too - we should call them the Ace Trio.

Nice Pic.

Ps. You are helpful too, so make that an Ace Quad. smile

10. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with ryan. SF is a great addition to the site. More of the same would make HubPages even better.

I've also learned much from the three HubKateers - as well as from relache and lissie.

Don't forget the wimmin eh?! wink

11. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Don't forget Nelle - she's my hero!

12. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Nice tribute ryan.  sunforged helped me recently.  I always take notice when he replies on a thread.  He's very knowledgeable, and always seems to respond in a sincere desire to help.  I've never seen sarcastic comments from him, which I appreciate.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I totally agree, a sincere desire to help in a professional manner, no arrogance, just the facts and how to's. when I first joined, he was one I read all of his helpful hubs and followed his forum posts, and I still do. some get very comfortable here and forget what it's like to be new or not as knowledgeable about online marketing, etc. appreciate your help, SF.

nice thread ryan.