jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Made my first 0,27 Dollars!

1. Dorothee-Gy profile image79
    Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

I couldn't resist to post this, because I guess I will never again in my life have so much fun with so little money! My first Adsense earnings, ever, with no SEO knowledge or Keyword optimization! *LOL*

1. richtwf profile image61
      richtwfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Dorothee.

It's a start in the right direction and you're so right to be happy over little things. A success is a success, however small it may seem. It's yours, so enjoy and savour the moment! And wishing you more future successes.

2. Cleanclover profile image61
      Cleancloverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should aim and go for 1,000 dollars a month atleast.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Congratulations. That's about what I earnt for the month of May. big_smile

For August I cleared $43 from adsense. Keep writing and it will snowball.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Well done,

It had taken me 7 weeks to get 7 cents on AdSense and zero on Amazon on here at Hubpages.

Now it seems like 7 cents every hour and growing daily for Adsense, Amazon is picking up but its still a good hard nut to crack it to the point where I like it to be.

Speaking of which as a side note, how's your Amazon earnings coming along Wrylilt?

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had very few sales (ahem ok one) up till July, due to writing mostly informational hubs.

After doing the 30 day challenge of Sales hubs my sales have definitely picked up. I made about $6.31 in July, $9.53 in August. Already made $1 for Sept.

BTW I keep tabs of my earnings on my site (link on profile.)

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
          Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Didn't notice the 'tabs' on the blog before but have noticed when I looked last night, cheers for that Wry.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

yet to have an adsense, waiting to hit the mark of hubber score of 90 and then i will apply, within this time i want to write at least 30 hub.

3. Dorothee-Gy profile image79
      Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your congratulations, they are all very welcome! It is fun to see these numbers, and even way more fun to know that they actually don't have to be limited (like my other income), and that everything is possible over time.

So, Wrylit, reading about your success is always exhilarating for me, since it shows that over time, money just trickles in and that quality is really rewarded in this game.

So, I guess, there will never again be a time when I'm so proud of 27 Cents than today (that's why I had to brag about it, no matter how ridiculously small the amount may be)!

4. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Dorothee-Gy, the first money is always the best!

5. wrenfrost56 profile image84
      wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

I know what you mean, I was so happy when I earned my first few pence, my family thought I was crazy! Many congrats and heres to the next 0.27. big_smile

6. Benjimester profile image89
      Benjimesterposted 6 years ago

Congrats Dorothee.  I know what you mean about having lots of fun with so little an amount.  When I got my first Google check I was thrilled.  Keep up the good work!!

7. Kidgas profile image79
      Kidgasposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!  Those first earnings are always special and will often morph into an insatiable quest for more.  Just like Cleanclover said, you should go for $1,000 per month now.  LOL!

8. lakeerieartists profile image79
      lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

Good for you!  I know it is hard to believe at the beginning, but if you keep working, your earnings will blossom.  smile

9. andromida profile image76
      andromidaposted 6 years ago

congratulations!Money will keep rolling with time,but the initial earning always gives more encouragement to publish more hubs.well done smile