jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (25 posts)

Coincidence or what?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Is it a coincidence that my earnings from AdSense this month are almost exactly the same as the cost of the Beatles complete box set that I have been drooling over on iTunes?

1. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No it is a big pointer from the Universe to go and treat yourself to your Beatles box set - a great reward for all your hard work

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, it is no coincidence, UW!  You were meant to buy that Beatles set!  And to send it directly to me for a Christmas present!  I have been praying for this set.  Obviously a sign from the FSM!  Do not fail to fulfill the task appointed to you!

1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Like the way your mind works Randy!

3. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Arh... the law of attraction at work, my dear UW! wink

4. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Coincidence or what?

Hey UW, coincidence is an illusion. It happened for a reason. The reason is choice. You have a choice to make. That choice, depending on how well thought out, will have a reaction/consequence that happens.

Is there any consequence of spending the money, other than for selfish reasons? Something of higher priority?

If you're able to indulge yourself and make the buy, and no harm comes from it, then you'll know it was a good decision. tongue

2. travelespresso profile image85
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

It's no co-incidence UW.  You just got yourself a wonderful present. smile

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I agree, you are meant to have that box set big_smile
    I just don't believe in coincidences so this one was a no brainer for me big_smile

4. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

@Randy, LOL...me thinks like how you think, love that Beatles one too

Congrats UW, enjoy, you deserve that one!

5. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I also have a strange coincidence - my earnings last month will buy exactly one KFC dark meat dinner AND extra mashed potatoes!  We are running with the gods, I swear!  (course I won't get payout just wait, maybe by April fool's day I'll get my KFC dinner)

1. Randy Godwin profile image93

What a coincidence!  I also prayed to the FSM for some KFC with mashed potatoes and.......

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maybe if you're good Santa will bring you some for Christmas...oh, wait...that would be an impossible feat for you! lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image93

I usually wait for Mrs. Santa!  She likes it when I'm bad!

6. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Denying the obvious desires of Fate can only bring peril, UW.  I suggest you go get that box set right away.

7. kmackey32 profile image83
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Just buy it. you know you want too....

8. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Personally I would go somewhere like btjunkie and download it for free, and spend the money on something else! Then again, I'm Scottish! (we have a reputation for being tight) But hey, congratulations UV on your earnings (and musical taste)!

9. lorlie6 profile image82
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

This is no doubt a plot of some sort, but I'd run my arse off and buy the set-then send 1/2 to me.

10. wyanjen profile image90
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

My adsense earnings are enough to get the complete Blind Faith box set...
    and that's not even a box full of music. That's just a fairly thick envelope.

Hey UW - go for it!! I'm loving that the Apples are finally get along. I'm only sniper though. Yes, it is more expensive to buy the songs one at a time. But my budget is shot 'til after xmas.

My ex got all the Beatles stuff and all the Motown stuff. Splitting our music was harder than splitting everything else we had gathered during out 14 years - including the actual house!

(Actually Blind Faith's stuff is mixed in with Clapton's Crossroads - which already has a nice home on my bookshelf. smile )

1. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My ex- let me divide the music and movies because "I know you'll be fair."  Because he's a guitarist, I felt like certain things had to go his way, like Beatles, Eagles, Pink Floyd.  But he made me CDs later.

Ladies, treat yourself to the music. It will never let you down.

1. wyanjen profile image90
        wyanjenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile

Actually, I could go for a little Abbey Road...

Just knowing it up on iTunes is giving me the urge to hear it

lol

1. rmcrayne profile image94
          rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Abbey Road is definitely my favorite...

And a prime example of why the Beatles and others held out so long on iTunes.  I totally get it why they didn't want to sell singles.  Abbey Road was not meant for shuffle play, nor singles!

11. R.Cruz101 profile image60
    R.Cruz101posted 6 years ago

It's a sign to go spoil yourself from all your hardwork smile

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmm no

12. loseweightmama profile image80
    loseweightmamaposted 6 years ago

Ha ha, it's definitely a sign that your doing something right. I hope you splurge and treat yourself for all the hard work.

13. WoodsmensPost profile image66
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

"Almost exactly"  happens for a reason lol treat yourself if it's something you desire.

working