yahooooooooooooooooooo

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 53 discussions (84 posts)
  1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

I am an adsense affiliate now. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes..........................................................

Thank you everyone who kept me motivated all through my hard time. Thank you very very very much. Love you all.

1. cpvr profile image61
      cpvrposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations! smile Now, get to work, and start making some $

saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh man, let me dance for few days first tongue

2. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

An injustice righted.

I am very glad to hear this. smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is great to hear...

big_smile

4. profile image0
      ssaulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey man you really deserve to be in, love it, I'm am so happy for you! #doingthehappydance# big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

5. profile image0
      cookingdivaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Shifa,

Congratulations! I know you worked hard for it. Although my adsense earning too little to count, I am wishing you better success! Hearty Congratulations! I could not be more happier for you.

thank you very much Pam. I wish you all the best with adsense too.

How are you doing?

2. Daniel Carter profile image61
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Well it's about time!!!
    lol

Congrats my friend! I'm very happy for you because I know it's been a long, difficult process for you.

"Never, never, never give up, NEVER!"
    —Sir Winston Churchill

thank you. I am so happy and you know I never loose hope big_smile

1. Daniel Carter profile image61
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Infernal optimist!!
        wink

Optimism is a great trait and I admire it in you very much!

thank you. smile

3. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

that is wonderful- i hope lots of people visit and click

finger crossed. Thank you. smile

4. Gypsy48 profile image76
    Gypsy48posted 13 years ago

Congratulations and good luck!

5. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

Congratulations!

6. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

Great news! So glad it finally went through, you deserve it.

Patience and perseverance pays off.

I believed it, now I have an example too. Thank you for being with me in my tough times smile

7. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Congratulations saleheensblog, you deserve it for all your hard work. Hope the cash flows in!

8. saleheensblog profile image60

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

9. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! smile

10. rmcrayne profile image91
    rmcrayneposted 13 years ago

Fantastic news!  Good for you! 

You have enough hubs, and should have enough traffic now, to see immediate monthly earnings.  At least $10-$20 a month.  Much more if you've been super saavy.

I will work hard. Lets see whats happen. Most of my hubs are poems; I would need to write a lot of hubs to get anything decent.

1. rmcrayne profile image91
        rmcrayneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Try to commit to writing on the HubMob topic at least 2 times per month.  That would really help you diversify.

I will try to write at least one for every weekly topic. Thanks for the suggestion. smile

11. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 13 years ago

That's great. And I will like to know the history of your Adsense account. They rejected your application before?

I was rejected again and again and again. First few times I was rejected as I didn't have an at least 6 month old account. As soon as my account was 6 month matured I applied again unpublishing 30 hubs as I had a lot of hubs written on sensitive issues and ads were disabled in those. After one month they reviewed my application and rejected again. I applied with my blog then and got rejected again. I applied again few hours ago with all my unpublished hubs republished all and adding 4 more with those and you know they have accepted me now. I think it was all about time as I did change nothing.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
        Ultimate Hubberposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now that is some persistence! smile

It was a challenge for me being a poor English second language writer. I wanted several times to give up but my determination didn't let me not run away.......

12. saleheensblog profile image60

I will write a hub about my long journey of getting adsense. Many substantial Asian and African writers become highly discouraged being rejected again and again. Unfortunately the are the victim of Google's security system against mass spamming by the majority of the users from the stated regions. I will try to keep them motivated and encourage to keep writing. Hard work and patience really pay off.

13. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 13 years ago

That's awesome!

see it takes one vital ingredient patience!

Congratulations and let the earning begin!  WOO HOO smile

14. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Hey that's great news!

Get busy on them hubs!!!!

15. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

Okay, no more posting on the forums. You've got hubs to write and money to make! Today is 2/4/11, I'm expecting payout next month from you!

Seriously that's great news and I'm very happy for you.

Writing in the hubmob each week is great advice.

16. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, now you jsut need to get writing smile

Don't forget to update your Adsense ID on TiF!

TiF?

1. iamalegend profile image61
        iamalegendposted 13 years agoin reply to this

this is freelance

2. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is Freelance :p

I am not finding a log in option in TiF.

17. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 13 years ago

Well done and well deserved.

18. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

I am so so happy for you saleheen. Patience is a virtue that many don't have.smile

The fact that you continued writing hubs all this while, and  still persistently trying for Google's acceptance is a rare trait that deserves emulation.

Knowing myself, i'd have given up after the 2nd denial. You have taught me a good lesson today. "NEVER GIVE UP"

Congratulations.

NOW, GO GET THEM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

19. Ellarose92 profile image59
    Ellarose92posted 13 years ago

Aww congrats!!

20. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Congratulations from me too saleheens! It's been a long wait, but hopefully worth it, eh?

21. Jule Romans profile image95
    Jule Romansposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! I never posted in your threads, but I read almost all of them. Good job! I am proud of you.

22. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Extremely good news. You got reward for your perseverance. I hope you will start earning from day one. Once again congrats smile

23. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Good news!  I know you've been trying to get signed up for a while.  I hope you do well! smile

24. sid_candid profile image56
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

Congrats Shifa on getting adsense. I knew it was just a matter of time before getting approval from adsense as you are a good hubber. I am so happy for you. I can understand your excitement and remember the day I got my adsense approval almost a year ago.

1. leahlefler profile image95
      leahleflerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!! I hope you get a lot of clicks... and soon!

25. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

well done-time to put pen to paper, the wait was worth it in the end.

26. Ign Andy profile image56
    Ign Andyposted 13 years ago

Congratulation saleheens, now time to start earning your hard work. I suggest you take more time for backlinking your best hubs.

27. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Shifa, that's good and hope adsense will trickle soon!  Your patience and persistence are remarkable!

28. profile image31
    rahul.wpposted 13 years ago

Congrats and do some hard work now.

29. travelespresso profile image68
    travelespressoposted 13 years ago

Great news!!!!  Wahoooooooo! lol

30. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

That's great news!  I've watched your posts on the forums over the months and felt bad about them.  You are so obviously not one of the spammers, but Google wouldn't listen.

Your persistence is admirable, and when you write your hub about it could well help others in the same boat.

Congratulations. smile

31. gracenotes profile image89
    gracenotesposted 13 years ago

I will simply add my joy and congratulations for this exciting milestone.  Way to go!

32. ThomasE profile image68
    ThomasEposted 13 years ago

That's great news.

33. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Well done Saleheen, hope you have as much luck as Ive had

34. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Congrats Saleheen! do a little Jig!!

35. seanorjohn profile image70
    seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Saleheen. Truly well deserved.You are a great role model for hubbers whose first language is not English. Wishing you every success. Sean

36. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 13 years ago

Congrats on getting that approval. Hope to see your post here that you got your payout. smile

37. saleheensblog profile image60

thank you everyone, I have received few clicks also. big_smile But I am finding a little problem with understanding how adsense works. Any hub suggested for better understanding of adsense?

38. sid_candid profile image56

What problem are you facing? If you can be a bit specific may be I can help you as I have some experience of adsense.

39. Lisa HW profile image60
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

Very nice!  Best wishes for more and more success on HubPages.  smile

40. Docmo profile image91
    Docmoposted 13 years ago

Well done and congrats!

41. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

Great news, Saleheen. I know how long you've been waiting for this, so, congratulations!

42. wizbitz profile image61
    wizbitzposted 13 years ago

Nice,I envy your hubscore though. Congratulation! wish you all the clicks ^ ^

43. Don Ship profile image74
    Don Shipposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, Saleheen!

44. JustMike profile image65
    JustMikeposted 13 years ago

really man congratulations, I've read all the trials you went through to get it. Hey that means we have to teach you the secret handshake and everything now lol.

45. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Congrats for getting clicks. AT the same time what is your problem?

46. saleheensblog profile image60

Do I need to add channel in adsense for my referral trackers and profile both? Isn't the profile enough?

How do I know from which domain the clicks are coming? The full report shows I have got few clicks but if I try the advanced report>channel data it shows there is no data available.

Isn't the old interface better than the new one? Which one is the best to track performance?

How do I add best reviewer in adsense? When I enter my profile url in add url channel it says you can't enter two url in one channel.

Anyone please help..............

1. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Follow the good advice from sid. Since you are new to adsense it is better to stick with old interface for some time.

47. sid_candid profile image56

Hi Shifa,
    I don't think you need to add channels for referral trackers and profile in Adsense.

You can make an url channel for each hub at adsense or even better integrate your adsense account with Google analytics (It is the best way to track your clicks and traffic).

I prefer the old interface of adsense but some may like the new one.

got it, thanks

48. WebbyAvatar profile image56
    WebbyAvatarposted 13 years ago

Congrats.. Keep rocking!!

49. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 13 years ago

Saleheen, I was a bit late to notice this, well done to you.

50. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 13 years ago

Well done. You worked hard for it!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)